All bases.... Reserve pilots trips ... option 20..Stop on the 24th?

B

BottomFeeder

Can anyone tell me why the reserve pilots trips stop on the 24th? If you look at option 20. All the trips end on the 24th, even if it is a 4 day starting on the 23rd. The pay time is only for the days up to the 25th. There are no trips on option 20 starting on the 25th till the end of the month.

You have to look at option 11 to see what trips are open. All option 20 tells you is whether any reserves have trips already assigned on those days. You can see by the code "wrk" that many are working on those days.

I pulled up open trips for the 25-27th of DEC on the F/A Catcrew screen and everything looks normal. So far...

[blockquote]
----------------
On 12/19/2002 7:31:12 PM oldiebutgoody wrote:

You have to look at option 11 to see what trips are open. All option 20 tells you is whether any reserves have trips already assigned on those days. You can see by the code "wrk" that many are working on those days.
----------------
[/blockquote]
For example A reserve cap has a RHOT trip on the 23rd. It is a 4 day trip that should pay 24+35. The option 20 shows his possible 4 day trip but only shows pay for 2 days instead of 4 days. This is the first time I have ever seen this. Normally it shows the total for the trip. There no indication of any pay to the reserves beyond DEC 24th.