ALPA wont sign PSA900 Deal

But YOU are the one consistently putting your two rupees worth of flaming BS in every thread about PSA, not these PDT/ALG pilots.

But YOU are the one consistently putting your two rupees worth of flaming BS in every thread about PSA, not these PDT/ALG pilots.
I got to know a lot of Piedmont/Henson employees work with and socialize with them ever day since the early 80’s sill do. With you guy’s back door tactics a once proud and long industry leading express carrier, is now going to the wayside because you guys cut a industry lower deal with the company. You have to live with the shame not me

You are beyond hope and reasoning.

You want to blame PSA employees because Crystal City wanted to put RJs at PSA? Fine

You want to feel good when you bad mouth express as a whole? Whatever

You feel that PSA is the cause of all the industry's woes and thus should be the target of scorn and ridicule? Misguided, but it is your right to feel that way

In any case, you are now a welcome resident of my ignore list. Along with your roommate Chip, may you find inner peace in a glass of warm milk. Enjoy the game of Connect Four with your roomie, I hear he's quite good.

The ones I truly pity are those you come across in daily life who cannot silence the bile coming from your mouth with a simple mouse click... The world is so unfair :(

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: john john.

· View this post
· Un-ignore john john

Stuka I'm with ya. I once was mainline but got expressed out. You deal with it, it's the only way to make it through the day and still enjoy your job.

John John, I'm sure in person you are great, so don't take it personal. But you were killing me.

And back on topic, go PSA MEC and maybe even Woerth if this deal isn't approved. I'm surprised at Tempe perhaps not knowing about how the deal was proposed. That would make things a little more interesting.

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: john john.

· View this post
· Un-ignore john john

Stuka I'm with ya. I once was mainline but got expressed out. You deal with it, it's the only way to make it through the day and still enjoy your job.

John John, I'm sure in person you are great, so don't take it personal. But you were killing me.

And back on topic, go PSA MEC and maybe even Woerth if this deal isn't approved. I'm surprised at Tempe perhaps not knowing about how the deal was proposed. That would make things a little more interesting.
You dont think the last minute PSA MEC ann. is suspect?
Please, he had time to get the "no sign off" but couldnt finish the conversation because of schedules? This smells like collusion. Dont think this is not back door politics. They were scared the pilots were going to accept it. Hopefully, they voted it down.....for their REASONS(pay)
PSA pilots, I hope all goes well for you......keep your chin up and dont beleive the BS coming from your MEC who is in bed with mainline and ALPA. I cant take it anymore. It's embarassing listening to the MEC ann. I hope you guys get 900s with more pay... but it sounds like 900s will never materialize anywhere. I hope Im wrong.. but this stinks to high heaven. Mainline doesnt want 90 seat airplanes anywhere but mainline...and I understand and agree. But please, please...quit screwing with the wholly owned companies. Im sorry... I had to get that off my chest.

Latest posts