Amfa's Strategy

Checking it Out said:
Oh! Excuses me! I was under the impression Amfa and the organizers spend all their time tearing down Unions! Do you know something I dont?
Was that a rhetorical question?

local 12 proud said:
decision 2004 i think you pulled the curtain back on the "OZ'' most observant of you :up:
Hey local, is everyone that thinks davie boy is a genius as much of a follower as yourself? Do you ever find yourself wanting to carry Davie's books home from school? It's OK...you are so typical of their cause..BAHHHHHHH!

Drip E. Kwill said:
Hey local, is everyone that thinks davie boy is a genius as much of a follower as yourself? Do you ever find yourself wanting to carry Davie's books home from school? It's OK...you are so typical of their cause..BAHHHHHHH!
As always, a very impressive and overwhelming statement.

Your logic, is unmatched.

Your wisdom, we all envy.

You mention "school books" because your mind and your expressions emulate the playground era of our earlier school days.

Do you also preserve your earlier physical age and presence as well as that mental age of yours? If so, you should get a US Patent on that process and get out of the aviation industry. You are an apparent rich man, and do not even know it!

I know of very few AMFA advocates that have rings in their noses, they are not only fully capable of thinking for themsleves, but they can also hold an intelligent debate. You might not agree with them, but they put forth valid reasons for their beliefs. Compare that to the regular run of the mill TWU backer.

Decision 2004 said:
As always, a very impressive and overwhelming statement.

Your logic, is unmatched.

Your wisdom, we all envy.

You mention "school books" because your mind and your expressions emulate the playground era of our earlier school days.

Do you also preserve your earlier physical age and presence as well as that mental age of yours? If so, you should get a US Patent on that process and get out of the aviation industry. You are an apparent rich man, and do not even know it!

I know of very few AMFA advocates that have rings in their noses, they are not only fully capable of thinking for themsleves, but they can also hold an intelligent debate. You might not agree with them, but they put forth valid reasons for their beliefs. Compare that to the regular run of the mill TWU backer.
C'mon davie boy...go ahead and post another e-mail sent in confidence..you loser.

Drip E. Kwill said:
C'mon davie boy...go ahead and post another e-mail sent in confidence..you loser.

OK Sure,

Dave, I would appreciate you keeping this e-mail to yourself.

There is no way I can defend the TWU. We here at MCI are still in a learning curve as to the ways of the TWU. The mindset of the local and it's members are still IAM. We do not know the history of AA and it's relation with the TWU except for what we read on the BBs and what we learned through the transition team (and that was not much). With what little time I have been involved I can see a daily frustration between ourselves and TWU. I did get involved because it was a fresh start, a new company, a new union and I thought that maybe this would be my opportunity to help shape our local into something positive. That is not going to happen here no matter who the Union is. To many oldtimers set in thier ways. When the oldtimers retire and new blood is here then maybe things will change. The e-board here busts their ass for the membership and still there is no respect from the company or the membership, because we just don't know what we are doing yet.

Let me tell you the way it really is here at MCI... When the IAM left, the IAM people who were involved with the union just switched coats and became TWU. If AMFA was to get in, those same people would switch coats again and be AMFA. People want to #### but no-one wants to get involved. When your members don't want to step up to the plate, all you get is the die-hard rhetoric that we are all used to hearing.

I agree with Chuck Schalk when he said that if the TWU is so sure of itself, then lets have a vote and get it over with. My personal opinion is that you guys will kick their ass at a debate, but which debate will get the headlines?

AMFA@DFW ,(who I think is **** ****** but I'm not sure,) wants to turn this thing into a circus. I am not willing to stand up and debate or defend the TWU because my loyalty is just not there. Like I said in my post, there are more qualified people to do that.

again, this is where I'm coming from and please keep it confidential.

Decision 2004 said:
OK Sure,

Dave, I would appreciate you keeping this e-mail to yourself.

There is no way I can defend the TWU. We here at MCI are still in a learning curve as to the ways of the TWU. The mindset of the local and it's members are still IAM. We do not know the history of AA and it's relation with the TWU except for what we read on the BBs and what we learned through the transition team (and that was not much). With what little time I have been involved I can see a daily frustration between ourselves and TWU. I did get involved because it was a fresh start, a new company, a new union and I thought that maybe this would be my opportunity to help shape our local into something positive. That is not going to happen here no matter who the Union is. To many oldtimers set in thier ways. When the oldtimers retire and new blood is here then maybe things will change. The e-board here busts their ass for the membership and still there is no respect from the company or the membership, because we just don't know what we are doing yet.

Let me tell you the way it really is here at MCI... When the IAM left, the IAM people who were involved with the union just switched coats and became TWU. If AMFA was to get in, those same people would switch coats again and be AMFA. People want to #### but no-one wants to get involved. When your members don't want to step up to the plate, all you get is the die-hard rhetoric that we are all used to hearing.

I agree with Chuck Schalk when he said that if the TWU is so sure of itself, then lets have a vote and get it over with. My personal opinion is that you guys will kick their ass at a debate, but which debate will get the headlines?

AMFA@DFW ,(who I think is **** ****** but I'm not sure,) wants to turn this thing into a circus. I am not willing to stand up and debate or defend the TWU because my loyalty is just not there. Like I said in my post, there are more qualified people to do that.

again, this is where I'm coming from and please keep it confidential.
No no no biggun...I mean show us more of your private stock, not the same ole one. Surely more peeps have made you the fool than just one...c'mon share!

Drip E. Kwill said:
drippy, ive been following an ideaology called democracy and craft unionism, something the twu knows nothing about. no i do not blindly follow any man, nor give allegiance to a corrupt organization of which your so proud to be a member. since you like to assume im a follower of "davie", i'll just assume your one of jimmy littles lost sheep, now go find your master.... :D

Hey Princess,

You're getting pretty good at these attachments!!!

You like mine????
Which one are you???? :lol:

I'd hate for it to come to this!! But when you break "the law" then you suffer the consequences!! :shock:

Attachments

• cuff_picture.png
    cuff_picture.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 205
twuer said:
Hey Princess,

You like mine????

I'd hate for it to come to this!! But when you break "the law" then you suffer the consequences!! :shock:
That's pretty funny!!!!

It must suck to be AMFA!!! Or at least the organizers who got caught with their hand in the "cookie jar"!!!!!

Hey, are you guys going to utilize the help of Seham on this one?? Maybe he'll take this one for free!!??
:shock:

Bill said:
That's pretty funny!!!!

It must suck to be AMFA!!! Or at least the organizers who got caught with their hand in the "cookie jar"!!!!!

Hey, are you guys going to utilize the help of Seham on this one?? Maybe he'll take this one for free!!??
:shock:
Bill,

What "cookie jar" are you talking about?

Use Seham for what?

Please give us the ugly details of your allegations?

All I know is that everyone at work is glad to see the twu/company getting a good dose of their own medicine. I have heard the dead people on the "LISTS" are over 50 now. I think it's great to prove the AA/twu gave fraudulent lists to the NMB using thier own info against them. Even the few twu supporters left are hanging their heads in shame. It's just not that cool to be twu anymore!!
As far as Clueless In Oklahoma goes, he's nothing more than a local boy from Claremore who will hate going back to his old job of greasing tugs and changing the tires on supervisors carts. If you were him you would also do/say anything to retain your cushy little twu union job.
I guess the AMFA guys are more than serious when it comes to OUSTING the twu!!
AMFA all the way.......
NO MORE twu in 04!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the Faith........VOTE AMFA!!!!!!!!!!!!

twuer said:
Hey Princess,

You like mine????

I like the picture. It depicts Nonviolent Civil disobedience in the fight for our rights, I like it. Jim Little and the gang would never even think of doing anything like that.

They would just surrender and shrug their shoulders as they collect both of their paychecks.

Bob Owens said:
I like the picture. It depicts Nonviolent Civil disobedience in the fight for our rights, I like it. Jim Little and the gang would never even think of doing anything like that.

They would just surrender and shrug their shoulders as they collect both of their paychecks.
jim little would be yelling "It's not our fight!". Just like he told me it was not our fight when our fellow AMT brothers and sisters were fighting for better wages and benefits when they looked at a PEB and did not blink.

The twu take a stand for democracy? NEVER!
The twu take a stand against the membership? ALWAYS!

THE twu SMELLS FEAR... AND IT IS THEIR OWN!