Amfa's Strategy

twuer said:
You guys are a complete joke. There is noone better at spinning things than Dave Stewart and Bob Owens!! Amfa is as guilty as the guy/girl who gave up the information. What would they call that in criminal court.....an accessory to the crime?? People do hard time for being accessories. . .being at the "scene of the crime"!!

In my opinion, I hope everyone involved has a good lawyer to turn to. If it is amfa's Seham than I'm afraid you're screwed. Never know what steps might be taken in all of this. I'm sure glad my name wasn't on any documents!!!! Hold on to your hats, I think it's gonna be a bumpy ride!!
twuer, do you have any sense of reason at all? Who has really committed a crime the ones trying to fraud the government or the ones discovering the frauding of the government??? Looks like the twu is also trying to fraud the government and we will show that to the government also. The real sad part, is the company/twu defrauding the membership AGAIN!!!

Decision 2004 said:
FEAR! FEAR! FEAR!

twuer and CIO are twins.

How about Perry Mason? Will the "guilty" be screwed then?

WHAT ABOUT THE FACT THAT BOTH THE TWU AND AA WERE TRYING TO FRAUD EVERYONE INVOLVED IN THIS PROCESS?
!!!!!PROVE IT!!!!!

I really don't think you realize the seriousness of what you clowns did. It's about to come back and bite you in the butt!!! Won't that be a hoot!!!

Rusty said:
twuer, do you have any sense of reason at all? Who has really committed a crime the ones trying to defraud the government or the ones discovering the defrauding of the government??? Looks like the twu is also trying to defraud the government and we will show that to the government also. The real sad part, is the company/twu defrauding the membership AGAIN!!!
Russ,

You are entitled to your opinion but that's all it is......opinion. If you can prove that the TWU committed fraud then by all means prove it. We have proven that amfa has committed fraud, by the fault of amfa no less!! You guys just aren't too smart. (I use "you guys" in a general term speaking mainly of the organizers who dropped the ball!!!)

I am not using fear tactics and have never made it a practice to. I merely speak what I believe to be the truth. Sorry that you don't like what I have to say, but hey, you can't please everybody all of the time now can you??? :D

Your name is written down on any documents is it???
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Ok TWU supporters,

By request of the NMB,I flew my stealth black helicopter over to centerport and used a secret wireless super spy computer :ph34r: to access the true TWU/AA personel lists which the TWU/AA refused to supply the NMB. The following government agencies also approved this special operation(because of they all have investigations of the TWU/AA ongoing at this time):FBI,SEC,CIA,TSA,IRS,DEA,NTSB,FAA,NSA,EEOC,DOT,and DOL.

April 27, 2004

VIA FACSIMILE & U.S. MAIL

Mr. Jeff Brundage

Vice President ER

American Airlines, Inc.

PO Box 616616 MD 5235

DFW Airport, TX 75261-9616

Dear Jeff:

On April 22, 2004 both the TWU and AMFA filed objections to the Company’s list of eligible voters. In reviewing AMFA’s submission to the NMB, it is clear that American Airlines Management has provided AMFA with access to our member’s confidential payroll and personnel records.

As you know, no TWU Official has access to this information, and by doing so without Management approval would be a violation of Company Policy as well as State and Federal laws. Moreover, it is clear that the bulk of this material could not have been secured without use of Company computers and the acquiescence of at least some Managers. We strenuously object to a Union with no representation at American Airlines having access to Company resources including access to Auto TA, work history, payroll records, corporate employee information system – Supervisors record of discussion and action (C23), TWA employee OJT history, TWA time and attendance, payroll transaction records (PTR), employee travel and family eligibility records, and various internal American Airlines documents, particularly under circumstances where TWU and its representatives have no access and would be subject to discipline under Rule 29 if we procured such records.

In order for us to respond to AMFA’s objections to the NMB as well as omissions in your list, we demand the same access to information and Company resources immediately that AMFA was allowed.

Sincerely,

James C. Little

Director Air Transport Division

Intl. Administrative Vice President

JCL:cjw opeiu-153 afl-cio

C: S. Hall

D. Rosen, Esq.

A. Luby, Esq.

ATD Staff Assigned

AA Local Presidents

The TWU has nothing to hide and AA will not allow TWU access!

Looks more and more like AA and Amfa are in Bed together over the representation dispute!!!!!

Amfa has openly admitted they can not enforce our scope clause! What does that tell you?

Kinda skirted the response!

Anyway Amfa obtained classified information thru AA!

Classified? Dont you mean Confidential? Were these records TOP SECRET and tied to National Security?

I really believe AA wants to outsource work and jobs and the only way to do this is allow Amfa to get in.

Oh really? And how would the TWU stop the company? The TWU wont even enforce the contract. When push comes to shove they simply change it or dont enforce it.

Why hasnt the TWU filed a grievance on Charlotte yet? The force majeure grievance is nearly three years old, what happened with that?

In August of 2001 Art Luby said that we do not need a better Scope clause because we get system protection, which usually was moved forward with each contract. However system protection only secured the jobs of those who were here and AA has been expanding for twenty years, this expansion would allow the company to contract out work created by expansion, and they did. Sytem Protection however proved to be useless because the first time it was really put to the test the TWU rolled back the date, thus allowing thousands of employees who thought they had system protection to be laid off.

The TWU even allows the company to hire workers in foreign countries and counts them as in house. The fact is with the TWU the company does as it pleases because "They can do that".

AA is investigating how the confidential information was achieved!

What? How do you "achieve" information? Dont you mean aquired?

I can see some serious issues being raised and potential job losses over this issue!

Like yours?

Checking it Out said:

Looks more and more like AA and Amfa are in Bed together over the representation dispute!!!!!

Amfa has openly admitted they can not enforce our scope clause! What does that tell you?
Let us pray...

Let us pray for the TeAAm TWU gang....who are at a loss with the resourcefulness of AMFA organizers...they are so used to the company giving them aid and comfort that they think others would act in the same ignoble manner as the TWU would...for they fail to realize that they have an insurrection in their hands, not a raid as they often claim...for the don't realize that all this so called confidential information is easily accesible on Jet Net...anyone with access to Jet Net can access the information acquired...Let us give thanks ...to those AMFA organizers and supporters, who on their own lunch breaks took it upon themselves to aid in the AMFA cause... So if no one in TeAAm TWU can figure this out...what does that tell YOU, CIO?...it tells me you fellas are dumber than you look and sound!
:lol: :lol:

Checking it Out said:

Let's see:

TWU has anti-amfa videos coming through company computers on company time. (I enter the TWU site and watch the video everyday)

TWU has anti-amfa material under locked glass bulletin boards.

TWU had management stop hotdog and cake socials of AMFA supporters.

TWU has the union flag on the company flag pole.

TWU has union members being paid by the company to campaign for the TWU under the cloak of "grievance committee man".

TWU has widespread distribution within work areas of the Tulsa base.

TWU gave AA the largest concession in modern history without further ratification.

And you claim AMFA is in "bed with the company"?

Yeah, I bet your own members wont even be suckered by that one! :blink:

One thing for sure, we are still kicking your ass, despite the advantage you enjoy.

twuer said:
!!!!!PROVE IT!!!!!

I really don't think you realize the seriousness of what you clowns did. It's about to come back and bite you in the butt!!! Won't that be a hoot!!!
TWUer i'm betting that the NMB accepts the information they got and that nothing happens to anyone over this and you know I am usually right about these things ;)
So if I were you I would not get my hopes up that anything is going to come from this, cause you will just be disappointed again, just live with it like we are living with this worthless concessionary contract.
I finally got my contract book and I was afraid to look in it, but then I thought hell it can't be that bad, after I looked in it I realized it is worse than I thought. :(
Only a madman would agree to a contract like the one we have. :angry:

twuer said:
What did the "clowns"do?

AA mangement says there is NO WAY anyone from the mechanic and related group could access the information.

So they must have a disgruntled management employee. Probably one of the few that actually sacrificed something.

Maybe it is one of your own, that went into management and hates the TWU as bad as we do?

Let's see...

Creider
Harding
Ping
Quish
Easton
Klopp
Jackson

Just to name a few! That is what happens when former union officials get hired by the company into management.

Or maybe one of your own who acts in MPR capacity and was given access to the system until your worthless contract Bankrupt him or her and she has enough.

There are thousands of employees and thousands of possibilities.

One thing I do notice, NO FEAR amongst the organizers, they boldly submitted the acquired the information to the Federal Government, AA, and the TWU. Hardly the act of a guilty criminal?

I don't know what the hell happened. But I sure do not feel AA management offered AMFA any unfair advantage. It is not like they gave AMFA access, the data embarrassed AA mangement as much as it did the TWU.

twuer said:
Your name is written down on any documents is it???
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Yes my name is on several forms, among many others who are not afraid of your idle threats, we are going to do what ever we have to do to save our Craft and Class from the ever lowering standard of your industrial union. Get used to it!!!

Rusty said:
Yes my name is on several forms, among many others who are not afraid of your idle threats, we are going to do what ever we have to do to save our Craft and Class from the ever lowering standard of your industrial union. Get used to it!!!
are not afraid of your idle threats
I am not making any threats, I was merely pointing out my opinion of what could happen.

we are going to do what ever we have to do
And yes, we do NOW know that you will do (and say) ANYTHING!!!! I believe that you have stooped to a new low....even for amfa!!!

I wish you and the other organizers whose names are on those documents the best of luck....................NAH, no I don't....................you'll get what you deserve!!!! If it's nothing than it's nothing, but don't be foolish to think that you are untouchable!!

Get used to it!!!
Get used to what, illegal behavior on the part of amfa???? By the way, has Delle come out of the shadows yet about all of this or is he gonna let his organizers take the fall????? My bet is on the latter!!! :shock: