Amfa Organizers - Tulsa Distribution

Retreived this quote from j7915:..."I really don't want any more moves. Too close to retirement, ..."
To those of you that are close to retirement:
This contract is good till when, 2005 give or take a few months?
Pension is set, work rules, et al.
There is no time left for you to be a part of future contracts.
How about just signing a card, so that those of us who have another 20 to 25 years left, may at least get a better shot a guiding our future?

Think it over won't you? Thanks.

Drippy Quill said:
It's also a fact that not all mechanics want the TWU. In fact MOST DON'T. Another fact is that there will likely be an election in which you will get a chance to cast your vote. I hope you're man enough to accept the outcome.

I am man enough that if AMFA does get in I will respect them as you do the TWU...BELIEVE THAT MAN!

BTW..AMFA does not have support at Kansas City...that is a fact. We read these boards and laugh at the continued repeated issues. We do not believe Delle walks on water, we also know how to hit the search engines and cut and paste, most of us were unionists when you all were pooping mustard...oh...did I mention we lead not follow? We'll handle our own local without Delle's aid, but you and RV are welcome to come here and polish our boots like ya want to do with Delle...no problemo...
No I don't respect the TWU. After the sell-outs of 1989, 1995 and 2003, along with Sonny Hall's antics at the '93 and '97 conventions there's no way I trust or respect them. I did once, but I don't now.
Weather you support AMFA or not, you must accept that one day they may be your union. You should at least give it a chance.
The TWU has a track record of total failure. Their time will soon be over. :D

A picture is worth a thousand words.

The over 12 hours of video I am in the process of capturing from Friday's AMFA Informational Meeting is PRICELESS!

I would like to thank the TWU for paying 8 Hours of Union Business to make movie stars out of E-Board Members and Shop Stewards.

Nothing beats the video showing "TEAM TWU" members asking question after question and getting straight forward answers that will make the "TWU informer" eligible for the Guiness Book of Records for LIES TOLD in a very short period of time. These brave "TEAM TWU" members line up at the microphone for nearly 2 hours, and while looking straight into a video camera lens, they become our strongest organizers to date.

KUDOS to the "TEAM TWU"!

Bottom of RV4's posts. . .

"Patience is Our Greatest V i r t u e"

O.V. Delle-Femine

. . .Sounds like love to me!!
You are starting to scare me Dave with all of this Delle talk. I mean, of all the great men in our history you choose to quote Delle. Nothing against the man, it just appears that you are sucking up again!! What's up??? :huh:

As far as the video goes I'm sure you will edit it as you see fit. What was the final count of attendees for your AMFA informational meeting?? Post that while your at it will you. Oh, and don't count the TWU supporters (who were, by the way, a bigger show of support :) ).

twuer said:

O.V. Delle-Femine

You are starting to scare me Dave with all of this Delle talk. I mean, of all the great men in our history you choose to quote Delle. Nothing against the man, it just appears that you are sucking up again!! What's up??? :huh:

As far as the video goes I'm sure you will edit it as you see fit. What was the final count of attendees for your AMFA informational meeting?? Post that while your at it will you. Oh, and don't count the TWU supporters (who were, by the way, a bigger show of support :) ).
I know "we" are starting to scare you, it is obvious.

Delle will go down in history as a great man. Why do I quote him now? Early birds get the worm. Call me suck-up or whatever, but I do have more respect for that man (Delle) than any leader of the TWU, including those I never personally met and can only read about. Who's your daddy? Mike Quill?

We had more than one camera, we have close-ups with mouth movement that will match every word spoken. There is no need to edit what took place on Friday, it speaks for itself in unedited form.

I don't have an exact head count, but I will create "screen captures" from the widest angled lens shot for each of three meetings, and you can give us the count.

twuer said:

O.V. Delle-Femine

NO doubt attendance would have been lower if not for the UB paid attendance by all those shop stewards. Some of which I'm sure walked away realizing that the twu has been lying to them for a damn long time. :shock:

Buck said:
What was the attendance for the TWU luncheon at the Sheraton Hotel on 9-12-03?

Zero!

Did you go to the wrong hotel Buck?? I don't remember seeing you in attendance so how would you know how many were there? I saw abut 65-70 people there myself. Probably more than AMFA got for all three of their meetings total!!

Just another lie. . .

"You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor"
God

twuer said:
Buck said:
What was the attendance for the TWU luncheon at the Sheraton Hotel on 9-12-03?

Zero!

Did you go to the wrong hotel Buck?? I don't remember seeing you in attendance so how would you know how many were there? I saw abut 65-70 people there myself. Probably more than AMFA got for all three of their meetings total!!

Just another lie. . .

God
Never forget, we have video that will NOT lie.

RV4 said:
twuer said:

O.V. Delle-Femine

Delle will go down in history as a great man. Why do I quote him now? Early birds get the worm. Call me suck-up or whatever, but I do have more respect for that man (Delle) than any leader of the TWU, including those I never personally met and can only read about. Who's your daddy? Mike Quill?

We had more than one camera, we have close-ups with mouth movement that will match every word spoken. There is no need to edit what took place on Friday, it speaks for itself in unedited form.

I don't have an exact head count, but I will create "screen captures" from the widest angled lens shot for each of three meetings, and you can give us the count.

We won't know if you edit the video or not. Your boys didn't allow the TWU in with their own cameras! Why is that Dave??

You know I have no doubt that Delle is a nice guy but he is in it just like everyone else on your side. . .MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!! I hear K. McCormick admitted at the 3rd meeting that he made $800,000 last year and if they get AA he will make $500,000 more and he's not even elected Dave. (Be sure to include that in your video release Dave!) Who do you know in the TWU that makes that kind of money? How many union staffers do you think that kind of money would buy, since he is performing administrative functions that could be accomplished by union members? That doesn't include the rent he is charging O.V. for office space. That doesn't look good at all Dave!! Do all of your AMFA boys know that?? Are you telling people who you are trying to get to sign cards that important information?? My goodness, you and your AMFA boys complain about what Little and Hall make (all the time I might add) and this guy isn't even a union member. WOW!!! :shock: WOW!!!

Your quote Dave. . .
"Why do I quote him now? Early birds get the worm."

I knew you were a suck up!!! Proof by your own admission! WOW again!!! :shock: :shock:

What was that about you and Sen. Nickles Dave?? Another suck up occurrance I presume? And against labor!! The same issue Right To Work people were for!! WOW, for the 3rd time!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

You are definately a credit to your union beliefs Dave!!

God

twuer said:
RV4 said:
twuer said:

O.V. Delle-Femine

We won't know if you edit the video or not. Your boys didn't allow the TWU in with their own cameras! Why is that Dave??

You know I have no doubt that Delle is a nice guy but he is in it just like everyone else on your side. . .MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!! I hear K. McCormick admitted at the 3rd meeting that he made $800,000 last year and if they get AA he will make $500,000 more and he's not even elected Dave. (Be sure to include that in your video release Dave!) Who do you know in the TWU that makes that kind of money? How many union staffers do you think that kind of money would buy, since he is performing administrative functions that could be accomplished by union members? That doesn't include the rent he is charging O.V. for office space. That doesn't look good at all Dave!! Do all of your AMFA boys know that?? Are you telling people who you are trying to get to sign cards that important information?? My goodness, you and your AMFA boys complain about what Little and Hall make (all the time I might add) and this guy isn't even a union member. WOW!!! :shock: WOW!!!

Your quote Dave. . .
"Why do I quote him now? Early birds get the worm."

I knew you were a suck up!!! Proof by your own admission! WOW again!!! :shock: :shock:

What was that about you and Sen. Nickles Dave?? Another suck up occurrance I presume? And against labor!! The same issue Right To Work people were for!! WOW, for the 3rd time!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

You are definately a credit to your union beliefs Dave!!

God
did it ever occur to you that AMFA may not be The McCormick Group's only client?
How much did Art Luby make last year? He's not elected either. :blink:

Why fear Right to Work when the TWU will let AA lower your wages all by themselves?

You're accusing Dave of editing the video before he even has a chance to look at them. Real trusting sort, aren't you.
There's that old saying "takes one to know one" or "none are so paranoid as the guilty". Which fits you best?

Rum's quote. . .
did it ever occur to you that AMFA may not be The McCormick Group's only client?
How much did Art Luby make last year? He's not elected either.

Rum, Rum, Rum. . .weren't you there, at the meeting? McCormick admitted that he made $800,000, yes that's 5 zeros, from AMFA last year and will stand to make $500,000, yes that's 5 zeros, due to membership numbers based on his contract if they gain AA. His job is to get more members so he can get more money! That's why he was in Tulsa! :)

What you don't seem to understand is that Mr. McCormick negotiates and signs AMFA's contracts, Mr. Luby does not do either one. He is legal council just as Seham and Seham are to AMFA. According to the 2002 Local 33 LM-2 AMFA paid the Seham firm approx $350,000. You can add can't you??? Now quit spinning and print something worth reading, will you??