Another Amfa Strategy

twuer

Veteran
Jul 9, 2003
www.usaviation.com
It has come to my attention that amfa is playing the same kind of game that they are accusing others of playing. What is that you ask??? Well, let me tell you!!

Amfa has been crying and crying and crying and whimpering and crying and balling and crying a little more about the company "list" that had folks on it that weren't suppose to be there. We've all seen it, the boo-hooing coming out of these boards!!! Well, get this. . .amfa submitted a protest list (as we all know, that they bragged about so often!!). You know, before I go on, it's funny that Dave would not have told some of you this (since he claims to know so much of what is going on), oh, but maybe he did and you just didn't want to say anything or admit to any more wrong doing (since you have been caught too many times as it is!!) Anyway, the "protest" list that amfa submitted had 494 duplicates!!!!! It appears that I was right again about amfa. They don't practice what they preach. It sounds good when then are feeding it to you, and they talk long enough for you bite, then when they have you hook, line and sinker. . . well, it's bye bye ethics, it's bye bye truth and integrity. AMFA IS A JOKE. They continue to use unconventional tactics to achieve what they think they deserve but are failing miserably!! You have proven once again amfa, that you deserve NO respect from anyone!

Blatant hypocritical behavior!!! Busted again!!!

You sound disappointed that AMFA has been able to prove that the lists presented by both the airline and your twu were fraudulent. You guys are the ones crying-Whaaaa AMFA cheated, AMFA found out our lists were frauds but they did it wrong. They weren't supposed to know how to figure it out. Whaaaaaaaa.

AMFA has proven itself a force to reckoned with. I wish our TWU negotiators had proven themselves as committed as AMFA is.

I find it amusing that TWU is now crying that there is no shared sacrifice from management when the majority of AMFA supporters brought this deficiency up BEFORE the contract was voted on. How can the TWU and its candidates for office cry that there is no "shared sacrifice" when their the ones that indorsed it and sold it to the membership under the false threat of the Vermont plan? Hypocrites!

They would have sold their mothers to push that contract over on the membership. You could even change your mind and vote more than once-talk about crooked!

The TWU knew before they even brought that contract back that it wasn't shared sacrifice. They never said one word about Management getting more holidays and vacation days or taking less of a pay cut. When AMT's complained to Randy McDonald about having the first two sick days at half pay Randy told AMT's it was their fault for abusing sick time. Imagine that blaming the membership for its inability to bring back a fair contract.

TWU Your through!!!

When the vote comes around your out of here

I can hear Sonny crying already-"...but we were making thousands in insurance commissions alone!"

Pro(h)amfa,
Nice attempt to redirect off of the subject. I couldn't help but notice you didn't mention anything about the 494 dupes!! Right, wrong or indifferent. :shock:

AMFA has proven itself a force to reckoned with.
And that comment is a joke in itself!! :lol:

Now watch carefully, here is where the attempt to redirect came in. . . .
I find it amusing that TWU is now crying. . . .
Nice huh??? :huh:

Hamfa is not playing the game as well as the TWU and they know it. They can't seem to get all their eggs in the same basket, as it were. We caught our own mistakes and corrected them Pro(h)amfa, or did you not know that?? I don't think your 494 duplicates can be so easily explained!!! It's kind of like how you guys got caught with that list that you obtained illegally. I hear the hunt for the culprits is heating up by the way!!!! Are they looking for you?? :shock:

This stuff is like taking candy from a baby!!! :D

Just because Art Luby states something in a letter full of whimpering and whining does not make it so.

I think if Art or Sonny told you fools that Jesus returned yesterday and you missed it, each of you would believe that and propagate the lie.

Never forget, Art Luby claimed the TWU does not have access to the information to accurately protest the AMFA submission.

Truth is, Art Luby is incapable of understanding and disputing a well placed objection brief.

ROFLMAO

Decision 2004 said:
Just because Art Luby states something in a letter full of whimpering and whining does not make it so.

I think if Art or Sonny told you fools that Jesus returned yesterday and you missed it, each of you would believe that and propagate the lie.

Never forget, Art Luby claimed the TWU does not have access to the information to accurately protest the AMFA submission.

Truth is, Art Luby is incapable of understanding and disputing a well placed objection brief.

ROFLMAO
Art Luby will be the cause of your demise. Jesus returning? I thought I witnessed that at the Grady when he showed himself as a hobbit. He had all his apostles with him, he was just short the Wise men.

Decision 2004 said:

ROFLMAO
Oh now Dave, Luby could wipe the floor with you and your amfa lawyers!!! You guys are running scared and it is showing!!!!! Desparation has set in at the amfa camp and is showing it's ugly head!!!!

Hate to tell you Dave, and to burst your pathetic bubble, but my news didn't come from Mr. Luby Dave. I told you I know a lot more than you think I do!!!!!!!! Maybe I should have said I know a lot more people than you think I do Dave. I think the word we are looking for here is "connections"!!!!!!

Think about it!!!!!??????

twuer said:
Hate to tell you Dave, and to burst your pathetic bubble, but my news didn't come from Mr. Luby Dave. I told you I know a lot more than you think I do!!!!!!!! Maybe I should have said I know a lot more people than you think I do Dave. I think the word we are looking for here is "connections"!!!!!!

Think about it!!!!!??????
After thinking about it twuer, I must confess you are correct. Your source and connection is not Art Luby, it is AA mangement. After reading through the submissions of the TWU and AA, there is clearly one more than one scource for identical information. Maybe Art Luby is NOT writing the briefs, it appears to be a company lawyer doing the writing and Luby is just signing them.

Is it possible that the TWU and AA are on the side attempting to stop the Mechanic and Related group from having a vote?

Decision 2004 said:
After thinking about it twuer, I must confess you are correct. Your source and connection is not Art Luby, it is AA mangement. After reading through the submissions of the TWU and AA, there is clearly one more than one scource for identical information. Maybe Art Luby is NOT writing the briefs, it appears to be a company lawyer doing the writing and Luby is just signing them.

Is it possible that the TWU and AA are on the side attempting to stop the Mechanic and Related group from having a vote?
Dave, Dave, Dave. . . . .it is really quite amusing to watch you squirm so!!!!! I have read all the briefs submitted to Ms. H and I understand your alarm for concern!! I can't remember back that far, maybe you can help, did you say amfa did or didn't have 50% + 1 of the original number the company submitted, what was it. . . .18,698????? Let's do the math shall we. . . . .18,698 divided by 2 then + 1 = 9350. Did amfa have that many legitimate signed cards???

Just curious!
:lol:

Yeah, and I saw them riding in black helicopters over Local 12 recently.....

Well it appears twscrewer does know just how many lies AA and TWSCREW had on the list. He is a self-serving, lying lowlife . Good luck on your campaign for president Rick. I will make sure every time I see you out on the base to stop and help you with your campaign. :down: Rick maybe you should run as VP on Randy’s card . You might stand a better chance of keeping your desk job. Just about everyone I have talked to wants to re-elect Randy and I talk to a lot of people. Well just think about it Rick.

amt for amfa said:
Well it appears twscrewer does know just how many lies AA and TWSCREW had on the list. He is a self-serving, lying lowlife . Good luck on your campaign for president Rick. I will make sure every time I see you out on the base to stop and help you with your campaign. :down: Rick maybe you should run as VP on Randy’s card . You might stand a better chance of keeping your desk job. Just about everyone I have talked to wants to re-elect Randy and I talk to a lot of people. Well just think about it Rick.
He is a self-serving, lying lowlife .
Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me!!! :p :p :p

Childish name calling amt!!! You cry and whine about the lists from the company and the TWU..........I guess you think what amfa did was okay?? Wouldn't surprise be a bit!!! Weren't you the one who condoned the illegal activity of an amfa organizer?????

Oh, by the way, I'm not Rick!!! So you can stop guessing! And the people you are talking to must be crazy!!!! Randy doesn't stand a chance. Let me guess, you will vote for Randy as well??? We figured you would do something stupid!!! Get Randy back in so we can cry and gripe and blame the TWU for everything just like we always do. Randy is a part of the problem. But why should you care? You don't care what happens to the "majority" anyway!!!! I for one will be glad to see him go. He's just not President material. I will be glad to see quite a few of the incumbents go. They have noone to blame but themselves for the poor job that they have done.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Rick. You’re the one that said you know nothing about what twscrew and AA was doing and than proved it was a lie with your wealth of knowledge about the list. By the way I know for a fact Randy will be re-elected. I know something about that you don't. Rick you might want to be careful what you say about Randy if you want him to let you hang at the hall instead of the boiler room. :lol:

Question:

Who has the largest block of voters, because of the number of Candidates?

Answer:

AMFA DOES!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :shock:

Question:

Who will decide our future one way or another?

Answer:

AMFA WILL!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :shock: