Bus Peolple Airways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid-flight you see something outside your window. Immediately press your call button and ask your flight attendant "What city/lake/mountain/highway/town/building is that down there? Flight attendants LOVE this...because they have GPS devices in their brains and know every point of interest along the way.

i know you were kinda joking.

but do pax actually do this?

Westies weren't accustomed to people like this (mullets and wife beaters) until we started flying your East routes...

:p

I hear ya...back east,we can say the same....now the aisles get tracked up with that stuff from the barn...don't yall ever wipe your boots off?

And some them cow hands...let me tell you....

Sometimes I say, "Can't you seen the lines that seperate the states. There's no star where the capital is? :blink: :rolleyes:

And where is People Express now??? :shock:

CO's EWR hub operation.
And, unlike the AA/TW merger, or some others, many of the former PE folks are still employed at CO 20+ years after the merger (Feb 1 1987).
Could've ended up a lot worse!

Need we say more on why we have a customer service problem. These old hags think they are better than everyone else. Your job is to give our passengers good service and that means pleasing them.

You have become so jaded its time for you to find another line of work little miss chic.

I agree with Sky High! People, STOP dissing on the flight attendants! Rule #1 when on an airplane: Don't piss off the flight attendants! That means don't ask stupid questions and follow ALL of the rules. If we ask you to do something, then do it. We also don't want to hear anymore of your complaining. We know US Airways probably screwed you over but we don't want to hear about it. They screw us over everyday! Like you are the only one in the world with a connection to catch! Like we like to be late since it cuts into our already short overnight! Like we don't commute and have flights to catch too! How would you like it if we complained to you about everything? Also, don't ask for 2-3 different drinks when we have an hour to serve over a hundred people!

To the person who said we need young, beautiful flight attendants and a sexy airline: We are not onboard to "please" passengers. If you Pigs want a sexy airline, then why don't you charter a flight and invite some hookers or strippers to accompany you. Also, if sex sells on airlines, then why did Hooters Air cease their operations? Huh? Answer that for me!

Good service? and just how do you do that my dear? We are given so little to do our jobs. Oh yeah I forgot, you are use to not having anything and working bare bones. YOUR management team has done this to our company. YOUR and OUR company are now offically crap. The HP cancer has spread throughout the east via SHARES. STOP the divide and reallize that. Disgruntled east employees that need to quit? Honey there will ALWAYS be two to three to your one. Because folks are not happy and are pissed off at management doesn't mean they need to throw their careers away. YOU get over it.

Need we say more on why we have a customer service problem. These old hags think they are better than everyone else. Your job is to give our passengers good service and that means pleasing them.

You have become so jaded its time for you to find another line of work little miss chic.
what a friggin moron...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back