Bus Peolple Airways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you like about southwest but at usairways it is about as bad as it can get. Reservations blows and shares is a joke. The airplanes look like you could get a disease by just sitting in the seat. The operation is EXTREMELY unreliable, pretty much guaranteed NOT to arrive on time. The inflight experience thankfully void of toilet paper games absolutely stinks. Our airfares are High in MOST markets and the customer is usually treated like $h!t during their overall travels on Usairways. You fly southwest and have NO GUESSING as to what your gonna get. FYI I needed to find out my gate for my flight yeserday since I was called a few minutes above a quick call and reservations said the hold time was aprox. 30 minutes. While I can't speak for southwest it certainly DOES happen a lot here at Usairways. I don't care if it happens at "other" carriers either. It doesn't make it right. This place is an absolute JOKE on every level.

And you work for US...and I just pointed out a problem...8 seats in FC...and I wanted to pay for one of them. You don't seem to be defending your own employer. But...and this is important...you have repeatedly inferred that I am "white trash" and my money is not welcomed at USAirways. Fine. It's being spent with Delta. In fact, your attitude towards customers or potential customers might actually work for you to get your wish...When my travel plans visiting family in AVL, I'll book on Delta. Wouldn't want to sully your aircraft with my kind on it.
I think they thought that was your REAL photo that you use....

The operation is EXTREMELY unreliable, pretty much guaranteed NOT to arrive on time.

Hey Travelpro....

It HAS been reliable for me. You see....we suck and people misconnect. Therefore, I am able to get on a PHL-PIT flight with NO PROBLEM. The paying pax are stuck somewhere else. :up: lol

I making light, but I agree......we are so unreliable it is not funny.

I prefer WN....they are very reliable and the planes are VERY VERY clean. Think it has to due with the colors too. Gray is a nasty color that shows to much dirt.

Too bad SWA doesn't fly to Grand Cayman or San Juan huh? I'm sure that you'd rather be on them instead of this scrappy international airline with only eight first class seats.
Nope...who said that in order to get to Nashville, the airline should also fly to Grand Cayman and San Juan? When I need to go to Nashville, I'll fly Southwest. When I go back to San Juan or St Thomas, I'll fly American or Delta.

sky high states: Who has EIGHT seats? :lol: :lol:

http://www.seatexpert.com/

ONLY stating opinions
For starters, the web site that you mentioned. Check what US flies from CLT to STT...then check this source:

http://www.seatexpert.com/_US_757_200.html

I wasn't too good in math, but it looks like there are only 8 first class seats there.

I'll have to take your word for it as I'm not a regular anymore, but these trailer trash obviously have more money than common sense because a ticket on US is usually the most expensive ticket in the skies. You'd think on price alone you'd eliminate all of west virginia...

America West was model after Peoples Express.Peoples
Express was the poster child of low class airline/passengers

AS I sit reading all of your lengthy posts, this is soo embarassing!

I have over 23 yrs with this company.
US Air ruined PI
HP has now ruined US..

The past CEO's have destroyed this once very very good company that I was hired on with-
Today, if I did not work for them, no way in hell would I ever fly them!
Non reving?

Your Sh$^^I*G me!.. good luck. There are no more PERKS.
My station mgr (as PHX)does, treats us with donuts. I can do w/o.
pizza ..no thanks..
No, this will work $$$$$,but is isnt gonna happen.

The older Im getting, the harder Im working at US..
Trav Public, IMHO?
Trailer Trash!

I dont give a damn who is offended!

Take a look at yourselves befor you leave..do you not have mirrors in your homes?

I have seen more inked bodies and boobs exposed then ever before. I prefer not see them,, thank you very much!

This company is way out of control. There is NO STRUCTURE>.

Something has to give, and things will come to a head-Mark my words.
I hope Im no longer working here when it comes to fruition.
After working with US, I can work anywhere and do anything.
nothing fazes me any more.
This is so so sad.

I have seen more inked bodies and boobs exposed then ever before. I prefer not see them,, thank you very much!
i dont mind seeing exposed boobs. :up:

however, it would be nice to show some class when flying. many times i see pax wearing pijamas!

JOKE

HELLO...We are glad that you have chosen to fly with us today. We understand that you only paid a few dollars more than it would have cost you on Greyhound, so let us give you some pointers.

When you come on board, if you look up to the cockpit and make snide remarks about the female pilots, your f/a's will think you have a great sense of humor.

Even though you have a seat at 32B and you sit down in any open first class seat, the f/a's will think you are very intelligent and know how to outsmart the system. Not to mention the passengers who paid thousands of dollars for that seat nor mind ONE BIT sitting in your crappy middle seat.

Your flight is 1 hr. long, so why don't you joke with the f/a's about meal selection on today's flight? You don't have to be too creative because they've NEVER heard that joke before.

During the safety demo you continue to talk on your cell phone. The f/a will sashey down the aisle to tell you to shut it off, but keep on talking. They love it when you do that!

You sit at your desk at work(ok, it's your dining room table licking envelopes in your trailer)for 8 hrs. a day...fine. But today, you're on a 2 hr flight and can't sit still...so make sure you go into the galley and do every stretch exercise known to man. Your f/a's will think you are related to Richard Simmons and will be very amused.(Hint:wait until they are trying to eat and make sure to shove your ass in their face while they eat. They will love it!!)

You have 3 cans of soda & snack wrappers stuffed in your seat pocket. Please ignore the f/a's as they pass you by 14 times. After they have settled themselves in and are busy trying to have a meal..press your f/a call button.They will promptly sashey to your row and see what you want. You will then... as awkwardley as possible...balance ALL your trash in one hand and expect them to take it from you. They will be so happy you called just to give them YOUR TRASH.

Your flight will be 2 hrs late today. You and your wife and 7 children(all from different mothers) are seated in different seats. You should go on board LAST to make things easier for everyone. The aircraft is ready to go but you will make a scene demanding other customers move to accommodate your entourage. The flight attendants will absolutely LOVE YOU!!

Mid-flight you see something outside your window. Immediately press your call button and ask your flight attendant "What city/lake/mountain/highway/town/building is that down there? Flight attendants LOVE this...because they have GPS devices in their brains and know every point of interest along the way.

The weather at your destination will deteriorate and you will end up diverting to another city. Be sure to march up to the galley and demand to know what's going on..The phone in the galley is a hot-line to Miss Cleo....

Please, Please. PLEASE, whatever you do...try and NOT shower for the preceding week before your flight. You want to be as "natural" as possible when you walk down that jetway.

Your flight pushed back 2 minutes late so be sure and demand a free alcoholic drink. This will keep your flight attendants smiling and cheery all day.

If you have any questions about the material we have covered today...just make sure and talk to the flight attendants as much as you can, ask as many unnecessary questions as you possibly can and invade their personal space as much as possible.

We promise they will ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Yours Truly,

ALPA
Air Line Pilots Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back