Cactus call sign DOA?

This is not a very clever statement. All the back and forth between the sides should stop.
As for this statement, you are like a knat picking a fight with and 800 lbs gorilla. Stop this madness before it goes any further. Before this merger, US was like still fighting the US Civil War or war between the states or war of northern aggression. Im saying this to say, these people on the east, south, north and north east can hold a grudge until Jesus comes! Its better to make peace than try to start an inhouse east/west war of which the east people have the upper hand. Just a suggestion.......
Just a suggestion for you. If you are trying to appear as the voice of reason, you can't pepper your comments with little s-bombs like "upper hand".

Remember that the blame for all this in-fighting lies squarely on the shoulders of U management and their lack of leadership. They abdicate their responsibility to clearly line out how things (such as boarding priority) will be and what the corporate culture and "moral center" will be. This is not, as it may appear, to give employees more ownership of the culture, but rather to 1) see what policies are cheapest to employ and 2) to avoid any east-west alliances whose power could threaten the prime directive of a "cost-neutral" integration. If only they could see how much this counter-productive strategy is costing them.

Still bitter huh??? It must be tough to be rejected by Delta, Southwest, United, and USAir. Tell us what it's like to settle. As far as Wal Mart greeters go well all I can say is, at least we would've done it with some pride and class. If you want to know what the those big words mean please feel free to look it up in a dictionary. For the record even IF you would've managed to stay out of Chapter 11 you'd still be in your little corner in the desert going nowhere quick and being laughed at(silently) by Southwest.

This little desert airline of rejects has managed to maintain an awfully good safety record, you know, considering that we are comprised of pilots who couldn't get on anywhere else. I don't blame you for responding like that because it was an immature and in your face post that you responded to, and what is good for the goose...
But I believe it is worth pointing out that the safety record of AWA pilots does not match the stereotype.

Not yet anyway.

No kidding. Sometimes when my mind gets to wandering I wonder about that possibility, should history repeat itself. Playing the what if game, what if the combined airline gets pushed eastward again, and.....

This little desert airline of rejects has managed to maintain an awfully good safety record, you know, considering that we are comprised of pilots who couldn't get on anywhere else. I don't blame you for responding like that because it was an immature and in your face post that you responded to, and what is good for the goose...
But I believe it is worth pointing out that the safety record of AWA pilots does not match the stereotype.
Sorry I was talking about that 1 person, I should've made myself clear, I do not think that all of the AWA pilots are rejects or are unsafe for that matter.

Funny,

The FAA was minutes away from shutting down your "safe" airline and had the largest fine for maintenance violation imposed.

Back