Clt Fly For Free

UNC HUSKER

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
:shock: CLT ran a new add for new hires in the Sunday paper. The big deal is we just had a class off fifteen, we now only have three left. Why? Because it is not worth working holidays weekend and in the elements.For what they want to pay!
One day I hope BL and JG get the picture.....they are trying to get rid pf there best assests. Then again they know what they want they eant us to stay for what they tink is a great wage.
I do not know about the rest of you but I as a PIEDMONT employee will always do what I am required to do as an agent.
But BL and JG will never get rich on me for the simple fact that we might not be able to strike with our union, but we as a group of fleet aservice agents can walk on our own!
We can find jobs for what they want to pay us at twelve and hour. With weekends off and hoidays off.
I do not know about the rest of you but when I started with this airline there was room for advancement. Now we hire idiots off the street out of school that have no idea about how it is supposed to work.Sorry but a degree alot of us have, just because you can cruch numbers that you have no idea of what we do as a group
does not mean you know how to run an airline.
You have shown for fifteen years how to run an airline in the ground I for one am putting money up for the R A Group! Let us get back to the basics and oust the DA manacment that are in charge of running us in the ground!
JETPIEDMOMT

Latest posts