Company pays your union dues again

What Ive heard is that if you make 12 or less an hour you will pay the 39, If you make more than 12 and hour its 49.

What you've heard is:

Wrong, :censored: Wrong!!!

Get the facts and quit listening to that :censored: Nelson! NevadaHP, stop your "Nelson-like" lying. He, Nelson will make you look like a :censored: :censored:!!!

In fleet service checks, the IAM is taking close to $50 out, but the company is putting $50 back in. Kinda like the company is paying your dues for you. It's time to dump your abrogated bankruptcy contract.

regards,
For the most part the fleet workers are low end on intelligence least they would be in better positions, plus they don't remember history. History when the morons voted out the union altogether and promptly received the golden royal shaft. Now you want the IAM gone, hell the IAM are your brains since there are no brains in any of the fleet service employees, most anyway.

For the most part the fleet workers are low end on intelligence least they would be in better positions, plus they don't remember history. History when the morons voted out the union altogether and promptly received the golden royal shaft. Now you want the IAM gone, hell the IAM are your brains since there are no brains in any of the fleet service employees, most anyway.
sounds like people like you dont have brains either. IT WAS the IAM who SLEPT with MGMT of the OLD USAIR in BED just to outsource some thirty cities and lose more than 600 employees but had the friggin balls to raise the dues just to pay AGCs such as tony armedio the triple digits.

sounds like people like you dont have brains either. IT WAS the IAM who SLEPT with MGMT of the OLD USAIR in BED just to outsource some thirty cities and lose more than 600 employees but had the friggin balls to raise the dues just to pay AGCs such as tony armedio the triple digits.
Simply amazing that you continue with this line even after Judge Mitchell abrogated your old CBA and the company sent to the members a final offer that the MEMBERS ratified, not the IAM.

Please prove your allegations, otherwise it is time to admit the members accepted the conditions in a democratic vote.

Please prove your allegations, otherwise it is time to admit the members accepted the conditions in a democratic vote.[/i]

I admit the members voted for its present modifications but to say it was democratic Ha! Workers were bulled and intimidated by AGC's using scare tactics and spreading fear to get there way to secure themselves. Example with the mechanics when they voted on one of the modification and voted it down the IAM refused to except the members voice and conducted another vote to get there way to continue dues flow to the coffers of the AGC's and international bosses.

I for one look forward to the democratic votes coming from the NMB. These are 2 votes the IAM can't fix!

IAM is now trying to sell us a glass of water while we are drowning!

IAMAGCPOS

Simply amazing that you continue with this line even after Judge Mitchell abrogated your old CBA and the company sent to the members a final offer that the MEMBERS ratified, not the IAM.

Please prove your allegations, otherwise it is time to admit the members accepted the conditions in a democratic vote.
I dont have to prove my allegations as I and my fellow co workers work in an outsourced city. IT WAS PHL LGA BOS PVD BDL PIT DCA and CLT that got the dam contract (if you call it that) thru. none of the cities affected would vote for it. I find it amazing when some people ask you questions on this board you sidestep the questions.

....it is time to admit the members accepted the conditions in a democratic vote.

OK. I ADMIT:

1. The majority of the fleet service agents voted for the junk that was presented to them
2. The IAM came forth with no recomendation on how to vote...nor did my little station really have any information on what we were voting on. (yes a copy of the whole thing was available for us to "look at" on the day we voted!
3. The IAM went along with the "giving away" and was a part of the small cities being outsourced (being thrown under the bus" to "protect the hubs" and thus keep some dues coming in.
4. That the IAM had a member on the BOD and knew what was going to come down the pike....at least they knew a whole lot more than they pretended to know.
5. The IAM NEVER represented or made it easy for those in the small stations to participate in their local lodge nor did they ever have a voice of any kind in the IAM (no representation....no-one from F/S to speak for the small station, only the large stations had representation/a voice....we had to take what was given us...NOTHING.)
6. I admit the AGC we had was as wothless as "tits on a boar hog." Never did a thing for us.
7. I even admit I don't like the IAM because of the above. I also admit that the IAM is worthless.

There, I've admitted it. I feel better. Hope you do 700.
Oh, and I also admit I hope the IAM is booted out of F/S. No representation is better than IAM representation IMO.

The BOD member by law is not allowed to share any of confidential information with the IAM per SEC Regulations.

Yep remember 1992, you will have no vacation, no scope language, no sicktime, no pension, no grievance procedure. If that is better, then you and your coworkers will get a rude awakening.

The BOD member by law is not allowed to share any of confidential information with the IAM per SEC Regulations.

Yep remember 1992, you will have no vacation, no scope language, no sicktime, no pension, no grievance procedure. If that is better, then you and your coworkers will get a rude awakening.
There you go again misrepresenting the facts,just like the iam. We had more vacations, we were paid for sick days, we worked small stations, and we did have a grievance policy! Plus we had more pension contributions and were paid MORE in 1992 than NOW after being represented by the IAM for TWELVE(12) years. In fact,the IAM thought things were so good they did not bring back a contract till 5 years later! and even then kept the 401k pension plan that the company started.
You do not work in Fleet Service. You DO NOT KNOW.
Being non-union was better than being mis-represented by the IAM! :down: :down:

Well, I can tell you the TWA guys I work with are very satisfied with their IAM pension...one guy told me he gets $150.00 a month, another told me $75 a month. I've yet to hear of anyone getting more than $400.00 a month from the IAM.
I receive almost ten times that amount from the IAM with less than 15 years service you moron... Go ahead and thru your futures away, it goes with your intelligence, zero!

I receive almost ten times that amount from the IAM with less than 15 years service you moron... Go ahead and thru your futures away, it goes with your intelligence, zero!

Please..... send me 2 lbs. of whatever your smoking

You must be on the very generous AGC pension plan!

Agc pay goes up while pushing paycuts for the members.
That is the IAM way!! :down: :down:

and we did have a grievance policy! :down: :down:

Policy - made by, determined by & changed by the company at their choosing.

I once saw an air freight manager lean over the shouldr of a Fleet an mark out a whole paragraph of the PPG when being shown and item he didn't like. It stuck too.

Go ahead and thru your futures away, it goes with your intelligence, zero!

If you're going to insult someones intelligence you should, at the very least, spell all the words correctly in your sentence. On second thought, maybe you did spell the word correctly but just used the wrong word. :lol:

Latest posts