West fleet service now paying IAM dues

:lol: Wonder how he looks in a dress?

Maybe the IAM will donate a supply of "Soap on a rope" :p

Seriously I don't know what he has been charged with but if the sentence is two years or longer he's looking at state time which in the PHL area usually means Graterford State Prison, which by all accounts is some of the hardest time in the US. Lot of lifers with nthing to lose.

Perhaps he will organize all of the prison workers. Laundry, license plate shops, telemarketing, chow hall... International Association of Prison Inmates (IAPI) or such a thing.

Out of curiosity, can you be a dues objector without paying the full dues monthly? How about paying the union your dues by check and hand carry it to the union office……can you still be a member in good standing if you are 3 months behind?

You can be a dues objector and you lose all rights to vote on your representatives and contract, you lose the right to run for office or attend any meetings.

You can hand pay, and no if you fall 60 days behind you are a member in bad standing.

Wings, guess you still don't understand what the abrogation process is, like I said, go educate yourself.

And why don't you attack Bob for posting, he is just a passenger?

You can be a dues objector and you lose all rights to vote on your representatives and contract, you lose the right to run for office or attend any meetings.

You can hand pay, and no if you fall 60 days behind you are a member in bad standing.

Wings, guess you still don't understand what the abrogation process is, like I said, go educate yourself.

And why don't you attack Bob for posting, he is just a passenger?
You can go do something to yourself as well, and it isn't an education. :lol: What took place with IAM and Fleet is Pure BS, and you damn well know it. The FINAL PRINTED OFFER WAS ALTERED AT THE LAST MINUTE!!!!! How you can be goofy enough to think and preach that this was acceptable when ABROGATION HAD ALREADY BEEN DONE, is beyond belief.
Bob may be a passenger, but at least he has not been brainwashed by the IAM, and is able to tell a poor excuse for a union when he sees one. He has as much to do with Fleet Service issues as you do.....NOTHING, so BUTT out already......RAH...RAH...IAM....GO TEAM... :up:

The last time I checked this board is open for all to post.

Why are you refusing to educate yourself and learn what the process was under section 1113 C and what the company was free to do and what they did do?

They can alter the final offer as seems fit until you vote on it, they enhanced the M&R final offer after it was printed and sent to the members, we then sent the members the changes before the vote.

The company abrogated your CBA, they were free to impose anything they want, they gave you a final offer, made improvements on it and then you ratified it.

Plain, simple and easy.

So, a final offer isn't really a final offer?? That is what you are stating here, correct? What does FINAL really mean then? Should they now be called Semi-Final offers, as we may need to screw you a bit more before you get to vote on what was supposed to be the final offer?? I really hope that you will someday see just how foolish you appear by defending this crap. Did the CWA, AFA,ALPA have their FINAL offers altered at the last minute. I know that you stated above that the Mtc. related was altered, so do you see a pattern here??? Only IAM final offers were revised at the 11th hour. That just about says it all, doesn't it then.... ;)
And I suppose there is a good and fair reason that Fleet Service was the ONLY unionized workgoup on the propery to have their recall rights dunked in the toilet too. Was it a bad case of discrimination against the Fleet group by the Company??? Or was it a Piss-Poor union sitting at the table for them??? Yea, Yea, I know it was all Abrogation, right......Any good expanation why they only killed the recall rights of Fleet workers then?? Did the Judge and his Court system have something against the Rampers???
I always thought that the pain was supposed to be shared equally....What a nice and fair deal it was.. :huh:

It was a combination of both, mostly the arrogance of the PHL boys.

But hey, it could have just let the company enact anything they wanted too as per the law they could have, I bet that would have been way worse.

But your members ratified it.

The judge only approves the motions the company puts in front of him, he cannot modify the CBAs once sent to the court for approval.

Go educate yourself.

Once again you facts distorts you, ALPA, AFA, IAM (MTS), CWA and TWU did not have their contracts abrogated nor did they have a final offer.

Like I said, go educate yourself on what happened with each of your posts it shows quite clear you do not know what transpired at all.

Out of curiosity, can you be a dues objector without paying the full dues monthly? How about paying the union your dues by check and hand carry it to the union office……can you still be a member in good standing if you are 3 months behind?
The best thing is to stop having them payroll deduct your dues, at the sixty day mark, take a sack full of pennies to the lodge and see if anybody down there is smart enough to count that high my guess is probably not! As far as being a dues objector I wouldn't advise it, that way any time they need to vote to send the goons to go play golf, I mean on union business at least you can object to them doing it on your dime, you can also vote to have someone opposed to the IAM koolaide klan to actually represent you! Good Luck!

:lol: Wonder how he looks in a dress?

Maybe the IAM will donate a supply of "Soap on a rope" :p

Seriously I don't know what he has been charged with but if the sentence is two years or longer he's looking at state time which in the PHL area usually means Graterford State Prison, which by all accounts is some of the hardest time in the US. Lot of lifers with nthing to lose.
He's been wearing a dress for uncle al for a long time
if you were close to him you would know what i'm talking about.Looks as if his b/s finally cought up to him
thats what he gets for selling out F/S for his own agenda.
The cities who got farmed out and the senior agents who you sold down the river just love to see you in a tu-tu

your lover boy

"It was a combination of both, mostly the arrogance of the PHL boys."

Sooooo, a cadre of AGC/NC from one city can do violence to the union credo "an injury to one is an injury to all"
and the district and international is powerless to stop them?

The best thing is to stop having them payroll deduct your dues, at the sixty day mark, take a sack full of pennies to the lodge and see if anybody down there is smart enough to count that high my guess is probably not! As far as being a dues objector I wouldn't advise it, that way any time they need to vote to send the goons to go play golf, I mean on union business at least you can object to them doing it on your dime, you can also vote to have someone opposed to the IAM koolaide klan to actually represent you! Good Luck!

With 141M in IND most of us knew that we were going to be laid off months in advance so we optioned to pay by check and get a few months behind, wasn't sure if it 2 or 3 months behind before you get the treasurer telling you were getting close to the date to pay up or else!

On a side note........I remembered when I got my foot in the door in Fleet Service back in '91 in PHX making $4.71 an hour and we could work as a ramper on our days off for $6 something an hour......I sure all that has changed......

"Once again you facts distorts you, ALPA, AFA, IAM (MTS), CWA and TWU did not have their contracts abrogated nor did they have a final offer."
And that would be due to the FACT that these Unions were able to work somewhat of a deal with the company prior to Abrogation. If my memory serves me correctly, the IAM took their usual
"Tough Guy" stance at first, and ended up caving at the end, which cost many of their members dearly. They gave us their normal line of crap about how they were not going to agree to any further concessions for their members, and ended up with the most concessionary contract on the propery. The IAM suffered the most job losses to Outsourcing, and represent the only group that had their recall rights squashed. They talked tough, and in the end gave until it hurt, and then some. Had they followed the other Unions leads, the end result would have been better. It ended up with them bent over the table in the end, with pens in hand signing away many jobs. I realize that all workgroups had members furloughed, but you can hopefully return to your job from furlough someday. On the other hand, once your job has been Outsourced, you Ain't EVER commin' Back to work.
It is funny that among all of your defense of the IAM, that you actually ADMIT that there was a wave of errors made by the "PHL Boys" sitting at the table. Where were the higher ups at the IAM to oversee these bargaining clowns at work?? :blink:

them higher uppers were busy stuffing and lining their already fattened wallets at the expense of the membership. the usair station mgr has repeatedly told all of us that the iam was the only group that did not and I emphasis DID NOT negogiate and in fact rejected a 15an hr across the board. thats the hard union dues at work for you

them higher uppers were busy stuffing and lining their already fattened wallets at the expense of the membership. the usair station mgr has repeatedly told all of us that the iam was the only group that did not and I emphasis DID NOT negogiate and in fact rejected a 15an hr across the board. thats the hard union dues at work for you

:stupid:
Anyone who would listen to a US Airways manager is obviously not too bright......need I say more.....

Apparently Bob you forgot that the IAM Mechanic and Related gave two rounds of concessions in the first bankruptcy only to have the company violate the said concessionary agreement by farming the heavy maintenance of the Airbus out.

Gee, you can really trust US and their executives, can't you!

Enough said!

Latest posts