Company pays your union dues again

Looks like 700 and the rest of the company union supporters have deserted this thread!!!

Unit 4, you hit it right on the head!
It's much easier for the IAM loyalist to lie and purposely distort things while they hide behind their handle.
On the other hand, I stand behind my name. It is no fun posting the 'pain' that fleet service has been through but I must to 'root out' the lies, distortions, and deceit from the IAM loyalist. Usually when you post facts, 700 exits stage left.

At any rate, getting back to the original post under this thread, I find it interesting that your company is paying your union dues by giving you bonus' that the IAM didn't even negotiate for. IAM taketh about $50 a month out of your check, Company giveth $50 a month.

regards,

Simply amazing that you continue with this line even after Judge Mitchell abrogated your old CBA and the company sent to the members a final offer that the MEMBERS ratified, not the IAM.

Please prove your allegations, otherwise it is time to admit the members accepted the conditions in a democratic vote.

We all must face the facts 700 is right The MEMBERS (PHL, PIT, BDL and PVD) ratified this thats where the blame lies

I am a US parttimer and I am forced to pay $20.82 per paycheck for iam dues.

Who decided to take the job, you or the IAM?

You fleet service people are the very definition of ignorant. You're going to screw around crying about the IAM and end up working at McDonalds, IF you can get on. You people are uneducated and easily played the fool by morons who pretend they know what's best for your life, like the self appointed master minds posting here.

Reading this thread reminds me of the movie Swing Blade, everyone in fleet service could play the lead.

Who decided to take the job, you or the IAM?

I decided to take the job. At the time there was no union. If there was I doubt if I would have taken it. The only reason that i'm still here is because I'm in to deep to pull out now.

For you info, the name of the movie is SLING BLADE. And since you brought it up, the iam needs to be chopped up.

I decided to take the job. At the time there was no union. If there was I doubt if I would have taken it. The only reason that i'm still here is because I'm in to deep to pull out now.

For you info, the name of the movie is SLING BLADE. And since you brought it up, the iam needs to be chopped up.

Yes, ma'am. I've killed Doyle Hargraves with a lawnmower blade. Yes, ma'am, I'm right sure of it. I hit him two good whacks in the head with it. That second one just plum near cut his head in two... It's a lil' ol' white house on the corner of Vine Street and some other street. There's a pick-up truck out front that says "Doyle Hargraves Construction" on it. Doyle said besides sending the police, you might wanna send an ambulance or a "hearst". I'll be sitting here, waiting on ye.

You fleet service people are the very definition of ignorant. You're going to screw around crying about the IAM and end up working at McDonalds, IF you can get on. You people are uneducated and easily played the fool by morons who pretend they know what's best for your life, like the self appointed master minds posting here.

As a former ramp agent for a Delta regional and now a scheduling coordinator for our great airline I take offense to the IGNORANT and UNEDUCATED comment. F/S agents are neither. They see that their counterparts at other airlines are doing better than they are and ask why should they be represented by a union that does not do anything for them and you dont like that so you call them names.

I got news for you they are more EDUCATED than you are and they are not IGNORANT of the facts that the IAM will do or say anything to retain there dues including intimidation.

Sounds like the same BS the PHL reps jammed down
F/S throat just before the last contract vote.
They said " come on you only have a H/S education,
its vote yes or work at McDonalds"

Sounds like the same BS the PHL reps jammed down
F/S throat just before the last contract vote.
They said " come on you only have a H/S education,
its vote yes or work at McDonalds"
and they're making 17.00 an hr while they sold out their brothers and sisters in the 30 plus cities!

You fleet service people are the very definition of ignorant.

Every group has its share of people with limitations. Fleet Service is no different.

If you knew enough Fleet Service workers you would know the ignorant ones are a small minority.