Congratulations NO voters - We have been RECESSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It' funny how Laura M. Doesn't care about 30 hour layovers in BUF in the middle of winter but will be screaming bloody murder when she has to leave an 18 month old at home.

Pay backs are a b***h

I think "outing" someone is a violation of the terms of service. I know who you're referring to and if I know so do many others. You're a constant reminder of not only what's wrong at US but the country in general.

Reactions: 2 people
This thread is going no where, it is just someone's whining thread and name calling, time to be closed.

Your fellow Flight Attendants voted no, twice, so I would blame Doug Parker and Labor Relations for not coming up with a CBA that would passed by the membership.

But its easier for you to call people names and insult them, instead of trying to make things better.

Reactions: 3 people
There will be accountability .

Poor leadership can't be ignored.

How much did your red pin cost you?

Are you better off than you were a year ago?

Are you better off than you were 7 years ago?

The 49.9 want to know.

MM!

Your fellow Flight Attendants voted no, twice, so I would blame Doug Parker and Labor Relations for not coming up with a CBA that would passed by the membership.

But its easier for you to call people names and insult them, instead of trying to make things better.

My Grandfather used to say this, "ANY Jackass can kick over a barn, but it takes a Carpenter to build one"

I'll allow others to determine who is the Carpenter and who is the Jackass.

Reactions: 1 person
An angry bitter man and his little tantrums and tirades strike again on an anonymous board, blatently calling out names of coworkers, defaming, and slandering them on this public board, against the very rules.

Be CAREFUL.

Reactions: 5 people
PS, EVERYONE knows who you are.
We AREN'T recessed, and
Cathy is not the reason we are in this pickle.

Someone, shall we say, a little more familiar, is.

Get over yourself. Be a part of the solution and quit whining. It doesn't become you one bit.

Reactions: 5 people
We have an opportunity to achieve two steps of improvements within a short period of time.
--Realities of Merger and Negotiations OurAfa.org December 21, 2012

We can improve our position twice in a short time
--Merger Update OurAFA.org January 4, 2013

After the merger announcement, NMB will allow two meetings and then recess? Two meetings and then proffer?

Someone please rein in the irritating Red Hot Mamas and Papas if that is the case. If we have one more shot let's not get outside the process and p*ss anyone off.

Other speculation?

PS, EVERYONE knows who you are.
We AREN'T recessed, and
Cathy is not the reason we are in this pickle.

Someone, shall we say, a little more familiar, is.

Get over yourself. Be a part of the solution and quit whining. It doesn't become you one bit.

Oh, how terrifying. (sociopath)

Outing IIRC was/is against the terms of service for this board.

Assuming that is correct then <Be Careful what you wish for> needs to be recessed in a different way.

Perhaps a little time in the cornfield might be appropriate. In fact civikity demands it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts