Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

159935456_2849904711896422_4903873829449927829_n.jpg

Are you getting ANOTHER Week-End Pass, from 'the Home', this week-end ??

Get ready for the left to put the screws to you.

"They" haven't screwed me, not one single bit, so idn, W-T-F ur talking about.

Since I'll be the LAST to be called-back to work at my little airpost job (Last person hired), I'll get another $10,000 plus in unemployment, thanx to the people YOU allege want to screw me.

AND before you pontificate about gasoline prices, a tank of F-Gas last's me a MONTH ! Toyotas, can't beat em' !!

BIDEN/HARRIS

"They" haven't screwed me, not one single bit, so idn, W-T-F ur talking about.
You are a textbook case for the effectiveness of indoctrination Bears.

Since I'll be the LAST to be called-back to work at my little airpost job (Last person hired), I'll get another $10,000 plus in unemployment, thanx to the people YOU allege want to screw me.
Come for the free food. Stay for the Bear trap.

AND before you pontificate about gasoline prices, a tank of F-Gas last's me a MONTH ! Toyotas, can't beat em' !!
What does the price of gasoline have to do with your fart gas?

BIDEN/HARRIS
That's cute. You actually think Biden is a player instead of an observer.

Hey Bear....dems are crotch critters.

tenor.gif

SANTA FE — Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham’s gubernatorial campaign has paid at least $62,500 as part of a settlement with a former staff member who had accused her of sexual mistreatment during a staff meeting, according to documents filed Monday.

Hallinan, who now runs his own communications company, accused Lujan Grisham in late 2019 — about a year after he left the campaign — of pouring a bottle of water on his crotch and then grabbing his crotch through his clothes as she laughed, an incident he said took place in front of other campaign staffers.

Lujan Grisham, Gabello and the campaign organization itself “strenuously deny that there is any merit or truth to Mr. Hallinan’s claims, including his claims about difficulty finding or keeping work after the campaign,” Leopold said.

https://www.abqjournal.com/2379452/gov-s-campaign-settles-with-ex-spokesman.html

But they paid him $62,500 to go away....