Did everyone leave?

How did I get screwed? I was about half way through school when they laid me off. Doesn't that show intent of separation on my part?

You keep believing your fantasy though.

Most people end questions with a question mark.

Actually, it has been less than 10 years. My 10 years of recall expires this year, unless they changed that in the contract.

Anymore I just come here for the unbelievable entitlement and the absurd disconnect UNION members have with the real world.

If you want to see a REAL loser check out the picture below.
View attachment 16671

EAF21209-708E-43A1-84A1-0AD515A885E2.jpeg

LuLu, your spending way too much energy posting to these two bumbling idiots, try the ignore button, makes for a way better forum read and enjoyment for sure...
But then I would be unaware of the trash he is trying to dump on the rest of the patrons.

I rather know what the lying, sycophantic, parasite is up to. Some people on this forum actually believe his BS.

Reactions: Kev3188
But then I would be unaware of the trash he is trying to dump on the rest of the patrons.

I rather know what the lying, sycophantic, parasite is up to. Some people on this forum actually believe his BS.
No one that I know of believe anything these idiots say on here. Ok, knock yourself out...

You really are the King of your trailer,
I live in and own a 3/2/2 by the lake.

Again, you make up your own fantasy.

BTW have you moved up to assistant Manager of that Walmart store you work at in Tulsa yet?
You REALLY have a thing about Walmart don't you?

I have a coworkers who's husband works at Walmart as a manager at a distribution center. I guarantee he makes more than you. Far more.

I find it telling that someone who claims to be so pro labor uses ones (made up) job to try to insult them. But then again, we both know your nothing but a self serving liar who makes up absurd fantasies.

I work at a major ISP optimizing the internet infrastructure.

You really should strive to improve yourself someday.
I did.

I went to school and started a career.

Maybe you should try it yourself.

I have a coworkers who's husband works at Walmart as a manager at a distribution center. I guarantee he makes more than you. Far more.

I find it telling that someone who claims to be so pro labor uses ones (made up) job to try to insult them. But then again, we both know your nothing but a self serving liar who makes up absurd fantasies.

I did.

I did.

Good for you, guy.
Many I worked with worked did as you did, made the best of it and went to school, then on to bigger, better things.
There is life after the airlines.

I love living in WeAAsle’s head. Lots of empty space to spread out, and the tunes are usually decent.
He took the bait and responded without delay. So predictable. Many as well as myself less frequent the boards here. I guess not many intelligent conversations here last that long when some post childish memes and replies. And with that.....standby.............

Wow, same ole in this thread. You guys should all have a get together. But there does seem to be progress, ie., some have finally figured out that the teamsters are gosh awful.
I been pleasantly surprised with the IAM under RJ. Making all the right hires instead of loafers and arseholes. And the jobs are getting done.

And dl142 should be solid when its back to running 100%