District 142 Machinist Update Re: Election

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
Update

I find it curious that the NMB wants copies of all the employees signatures.

Never saw or heard of that in an election before.

Was there some forgeries going on?

Makes you wonder.

700...this is out of character for you not to stick to the facts and make suppositions that signatures may have been forged.

Maybe they want to do this right, the first time... how else would they know if the cards turned in are legit???
besides, I know the iam would not put out false information, or use a slant to the story to further their agenda.
But on the bright side the iam did call it an "election"update, so there must be enuff for an election..

• Banned
The NMB makes that determination and it has not been done yet.

Update

Makes you wonder.

I know the company has 14 days to submit a roster of those in the craft classes. Are they submitting copies of our signatures with this roster or maybe there was some miscommunication that it's the roster they are asking for and not actual signatures?

Update

Makes you wonder.
Why?
The NMB performs a full investigation to make sure all the people on cards are eligible to vote and that person is the one who filled out the card. This normal. If you have been thru this before you should know that. Get you facts before you make statements like this.

It's also the IAM saying that the NMB requests US Airways to provide a sample of employees signature.

We all know about the IAM propaganda.

Why?
The NMB performs a full investigation to make sure all the people on cards are eligible to vote and that person is the one who filled out the card. This normal. If you have been thru this before you should know that. Get you facts before you make statements like this.

It's also the IAM saying that the NMB requests US Airways to provide a sample of employees signature.

We all know about the IAM propaganda.
The IAM's own update says SAMPLING of signatures. As well as a list of eligible voters......there's the accretion group!! :shock: The deviation that the memo speaks to is the extension the TWU requested because of the PHL incident. The IAM has the nads to say that the NMB has deviated from their own rules and regulations but the reason for the deviation is the FACT that the PHL incident occured. And the PHL incident occured because IAM members/reps deviated from their own rules. Applause to the NMB for their decision. :up:

Santa calls is "Making a list and checking it twice"

Clearly this is an attempt by a union on the run to spread FUD (Fear Uncertainty & Doubt) amongst the workers since they can't beat everyone up. :p

Just becuse you've never seen the NMB do this doesn't mean they never do it. Like I said more FUD. Pretty soon Roach will have to change his name to Elmer! :p as in Elmer FUDD (which would be Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt & Deception)
SOP - Standard Operation for the IAM, it appears!! :shock:

Update

Makes you wonder.
i heard tell IBT 104 bought one them automated signature machines :shock:

bet its from past deeds by IBT...maybe they'll watch this election too?

here you go

7, you started this thread as "IAM" election update. Complete with link to update. Yet you say later that it is not an election as the NMB has not ruled it an election. Which side of your mouth from which you speak are we to believe?! Typical IAM rhetoric B===S+++! Do not let the facts get in your way.

7, you started this thread as "IAM" election update. Complete with link to update. Yet you say later that it is not an election as the NMB has not ruled it an election. Which side of your mouth from which you speak are we to believe?! Typical IAM rhetoric B===S+++! Do not let the facts get in your way.
Boy, you guys really split hairs.

Back