Every man has his price.

Hey, let me let you in on a simple note here. WE WERE AT THE BOTTOM BEFORE BOB WAS IN OFFICE. Nice try but your losing it again. Take a break and come back and see us next week.

Yes and it was a class "A" performance. He kept you at the bottom in wages....

But why must we "get over it" that this industry leading concession passed, but you don't have to get over that the 2010 T/A failed?

The "membership" passed this one, but it was Bob and the leaders that made the 2010 T/A fail not the "membership" on that vote.

I can see the point you are trying to make, but your blame is laughable. Why is it that everything is a double standard with you so you can twist spin and lie against your fellow union members?

You are quite pathetic in my view.

Reactions: 3 people
But why must we "get over it" that this industry leading concession passed, but you don't have to get over that the 2010 T/A failed?

The "membership" passed this one, but it was Bob and the leaders that made the 2010 T/A fail not the "membership" on that vote.

I can see the point you are trying to make, but your blame is laughable. Why is it that everything is a double standard with you so you can twist spin and lie against your fellow union members?

You are quite pathetic in my view.

He is practicing for the debate between the AMFA and the Teamsters.

Reactions: 1 person

Should it be WE not YOU? That tells me you are either a TWU International officer or are not employed by AA. If this affected YOU over the years like the rest of US then you would have stated WE as second nature without hesitating.

Should it be WE not YOU? That tells me you are either a TWU International officer or are not employed by AA. If this affected YOU over the years like the rest of US then you would have stated WE as second nature without hesitating.

Informer doesn't like my harping on it but anyhow here it goes. My point is the vote no coalition campaigned while we were faced with a contract coming from within mediation in 2010 to not make us number 2 in wages. So yeah, the idiots drug you,me and everyone else down to a lower wage bargaining position when the company filed for bankruptcy. Your pal Bob wants to cry about being at the bottom here all the time he said number 2 wouldn't do....Something we should never forget... <_<

Informer doesn't like my harping on it but anyhow here it goes. My point is the vote no coalition campaigned while we were faced with a contract coming from within mediation in 2010 to not make us number 2 in wages. So yeah, the idiots drug you,me and everyone else down to a lower wage bargaining position when the company filed for bankruptcy. Your pal Bob wants to cry about being at the bottom here all the time he said number 2 wouldn't do....Something we should never forget... <_<

hss, you are a twu suckee,that is definetely something we shouldn't forget.
(and you lie, and your teeth are green!)