Every man has his price.

C'mon, you know what we want as far as open negotiations, and the ability to recall any officer in any position. What would you change Realdyck and HSBJ?

C'mon, you know what we want as far as open negotiations, and the ability to recall any officer in any position. What would you change Realdyck and HSBJ?

AMFA's recall of officers is complicated and open negotiations in any Union/Company talks have issues too. I will not go over these issues with you again odie....

AMFA's recall of officers is complicated and open negotiations in any Union/Company talks have issues too. I will not go over these issues with you again odie....
No, I asked what would you change. Don't avoid the question! And the recall is not complicated.

No, I asked what would you change. Don't avoid the question and the recall is not complicated.

I would change nothing. If you want change start now with agenda and rally support to take forward to the next convention. It takes some effort odie and you might have to miss a little league ball game or two if you really want to change something. But I know and you know you won't put forth an effort to change anything you would rather come here and complain, that's all. Face it odie, your a whiner.... B)

lowspeed and chickyman remind me of a Tarzan movie.

lowspeed is a liah, and chicky is a cheeta!

I would change nothing. If you want change start now with agenda and rally support to take forward to the next convention. It takes some effort odie and you might have to miss a little league ball game or two if you really want to change something. But I know and you know you won't put forth an effort to change anything you would rather come here and complain, that's all. Face it odie, your a whiner.... B)
That's good enough for a few more cards!!!! Maybe an organizer or two.... Thanks Chris

Reactions: 2 people
That's good enough for a few more cards!!!! Maybe an organizer or two.... Thanks Chris

Use it. Then tell those you solicite how your gonna step up to the plate, have their backs, become accountable and represent them, and how you will blow off those little league games... :p

I want to rally support and take it forward to the convention, how do I do this?
And as broken as the twu is, you would change nothing? Is that because you have more office space, with one of those mini fridge's stocked with sparkling water and Dove bars.

Obviously HSS you have never been to a TWU convention. I have and it invites little to no change but the party is great

Reactions: 1 person
Obviously HSS you have never been to a TWU convention. I have and it invites little to no change but the party is great

That is true. I have not been to a convention. Since you have explain to odie how he can collect support to go forward with agenda he thinks should be considered for change. He acts like he wants to do something but he is ignorant to the process. Your an elected rep, help him out....