F/A Secondary Lines for May-AFA Labor thread title edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the day when passengers had the option of ordering special meals from US...the kosher meals were always sealed/wrapped and had sealed/wrapped cutlery. For a reason.

I was very fond of them when there were leftovers.

I would not be expecting your eline from Mr. Mccorkle anytime soon. When I called today to ask a question i was told he was on vacation. I don't know I mean you can write en email from the top of a mountain these days so I don't know. One hopes this is just stupid at this point. I don't care what it says really the impression is made with me.

Trip rigs are the name of the game......

Until we recover our rigs.......we will be dragged around the system for little or no money.
what you don't understand the rigs will never come back...
once something is gone its gone..
it will never come back again... unless negotiated and with the current mgt..
does not look like it will happen... :ph34r:

Ok so my friend who I worked with today is jewish and she said that I AM RIGHT and so is CAL. The utensils can't be mixed in with others or together and we are not going to take the time to seperate them. So for this reason WE CATER ON BRAND NEW SILVERWEAR AND CHINA FOR COACH AND BUSINESS FIRST.

It is crystal CLEAR that John is not sending out the E-line right away. He's doing it on purpose because HE is in control of what is done....not YOU. He feels he doesn't OWE you or I anything. He has even told a few people to go ahead and TRY to recall him and good luck trying. He is THE WORST. He has sent COUNTLESS unprofessional emails to members. He is STILL under the impression that he will easily win again. I have read some email exchanges and can tell you THANK GOD he didn't receive MY vote. Talk about over the top. At this point I don't even WANT an E-line from him. Can something as simple as an E-line make or break you? You betcha baby. The line in the sand has been drawn and I will try relentlessly to make fellow flight attendants see the light. I'm reserve and have NOTHING better to do while I'm on duty. No sweat off my back. I don't know how Omar, Rick, Grace and Dan can even be in the same office with him. I can't even begin to think of friggin' kosher meals at this point. The company is a train wreck and now we have to deal with THIS bozo? God help us. :rolleyes:

The package just appeared in my inbox from John Mccorkle! :blink: I am shaking my computer upside down to see if more falls out. We waited how long for THAT? Months....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :unsure: Geee, I am basking in the plethora of knowledge. I know who the new scheduling supervisor is and her airline history.

View attachment 8367

I....I........I'm simply speechless. Info is info but THAT E-line took how long to compose? Well considering the time it took, look for your next E-line from your illustrious PHL President by fall. :rolleyes:

Like I said in an earlier post, "He's the biggest disappointment to hit the streets since the AMC Pacer". :lol:

the T/A build up is not untill june then we will see more lines, min line is 70hr. I was told that if we don't get a new contract before the one we have now expires we snap back to the 2000 contract...if this is true we should drag our feet and hold out for what was a good contract...anyone know if this is the case?
This is false. Under the Railway Labor Act, contracts do not expire, they become amendable. The 2004 contract is in full force until an amended version is approved.

Are they trying to wait to merge the F/A's until they finally merge the Pilot's? I can't understand if the planes are running through each others hubs, then there should be no reason why the F/A's can't fly with a East or West Pilot group. Is there something in the East or West contract that would stop this? I would think by now, that they would of brought the planes up to identical standards for F/A's and would have no problem flying on each others 3-19/20/21's and 757's.

Why have they not trained the West F/A's on the 330, 190, and 76-200 yet? Or they won't even need to, till there is base swapping. If they can merge the contract for the F/A's, unless you tranfer bases then you should be qualifed on the basic make-up of the fleet and if say a person from PHX were to transfer to PHL, then they should be required to train on the 330, 767, and 190. If they stay in base then they are qualified on what is needed and used in the base. Is this possible?

Also, do you think alot of East F/A's will transfer to PHX once they can? Shorten the commute for the former PSA ladies and hold high time trips?

As usual on here an earth shattering move by the NMB gets burried when it deserves it's own topic. The mediation board has released former AWA F/A's into Section 6....wow. I thought hell they will never go for that. Even Flores said it was a long shot. Even they can see through this sham of a merger. We are with you PHX guys /gals and I have my lime green CHAOS shirt ready to support you. I will dust it off from 2000. I was handed my ticket "home" boarding an internatinal flight back on Britsh Airways when threatening CHAOS...and didn't blink. I stared Wolf down and I sure as hell will stare down Parker too. Take it to the mat! I bet you see them SCRAMBLE to get a merged agreement at this point.

As usual on here an earth shattering move by the NMB gets burried when it deserves it's own topic. The mediation board has released former AWA F/A's into Section 6....wow. I thought hell they will never go for that. Even Flores said it was a long shot. Even they can see through this sham of a merger. We are with you PHX guys /gals and I have my lime green CHAOS shirt ready to support you. I will dust it off from 2000. I was handed my ticket "home" boarding an internatinal flight back on Britsh Airways when threatening CHAOS...and didn't blink. I stared Wolf down and I sure as hell will stare down Parker too. Take it to the mat! I bet you see them SCRAMBLE to get a merged agreement at this point.
Here is what glass is up too the President of F&H Solutions Group
http://fhsolutionsgroup.blogspot.com/2009/...f.html#comments

Welcome to Empowering Employers
A major airline and its pilots are in contract negotiations. The union is demanding increases of more than 50 percent. So it caught my attention when I read an article about how this airline’s pilots are telling the public that they don’t intend to shut down their company if they fail to get an agreement, but rather, they plan on canceling selected flights or delaying others by 3 or 4 hours at times and locations unknown to the passenger in what has been dubbed by another airline union as CHAOS (Create Havoc Around Our System). This type of behavior begs the question, what are these people thinking?
http://www.fhsolutionsgroup.com/showservice.aspx?show=58
We are keenly aware of the need to carefully balance the financial demands with the employee relations and customer service aspects of your business. F&H Solutions Group has one of the strongest teams of negotiators and analysts anywhere to assist clients with a wide range of labor relations matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts