Fleet Service topic IAM 141

Status
Not open for further replies.
ladies and gentleman . PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS it looks like we are in for a Bumpy ride from here on in .

FLEET stay STRONG.. WE are the only group left with CIC language and the Company is chopping at the bit to get

rid of it. WE GAVE UP A LOT TO GET THIS LANGUAGE . and now merger mania is at a all time high , which by the way

is when WE need it most.

Attention Fleet Members…

Since this is a new thread… let’s try to keep our posts directly on topic… at least until this T/A evaluation is over.

If we refrain from nonsense counter posts to the likes of FARCE…and MS. SHOCKER… our communications will be much enhanced. (You may even consider putting them on ignore.)

The above mentioned… are posters, whom intentionally pollute this thread with garbled nonsense, or lengthy diatribes to advance the page count… thus, making it difficult for us to stay immediate in our communications.

The next 24 hours... may be the most important time frame in your entire Airline Career!

SOLIDARITY !

P.S. Mr. Nelson… Godspeed on your way to PIT…
You have this entire Fleet Group behind you…swords held high!

ladies and gentleman . PLEASE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS it looks like we are in for a Bumpy ride from here on in .

FLEET stay STRONG.. WE are the only group left with CIC language and the Company is chopping at the bit to get

rid of it. WE GAVE UP A LOT TO GET THIS LANGUAGE . and now merger mania is at a all time high , which by the way

is when WE need it most.
Having the CIC sure did help you on this last merger.

Guys and Gals one way to keep a thread short is not to ''quote or reply'' to
someone in your reply. Just refer to them or reply to them and erase the text
you don't want. Try it. Phl by the way is holding informational meetings to talk to the
group about the failings this TA might and in my opinion will present. I think alot of
stations should follow this lead and talk.

Thanks

Having the CIC sure did help you on this last merger.

If you think the CIC language is not such a big deal then why does the company want it out of the contract so bad???

Remember people i dont care how much more an hour they offer, you better look at the entire scope of this agreement before making any hasty decisions.

Dont be blinded by the money it could cost you.... your job!

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:up: :up: :up:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

p.s about the cic , it's no good reread the court breif . i'll argure why it's been annuled another day , today i drink!

The biggest talk out of PHL is that Gil is spewing to everyone that Randy told them in negotiations that US will merge with UA. If this is true we better have CIC in our language. You know that Corporate has found a way to make sure that our contract will survive and United employees will be screwed. You also know what kind of seniority United boys have, so seniority integration language will be huge. Those of you who have lost as much as 4 years could go by-by!
Better buy up some stock before the SEC steps in!

P.S. we are not in bankruptcy anymore so it applies now. Stocks cannot be reissued the same way. CIC applies!

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:up: :up: :up:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

p.s about the cic , it's no good reread the court breif . i'll argure why it's been annuled another day , today i drink!

Attention Moderators:

Please monitor this thread extra diligently over the next 12 hours.

We have just now, and will continue to have posters who will intentionally post
irrelevant, page consuming symbols… and nonverbal alphabetic letters.

We are going to need this thread for a very serious Transition Agreement evaluation.

I'm new to this board....so go easy on me!

However, I am not new to this industry....30 years in May. I am looking forward to reviewing the new T/A and if it has a decent pay raise and other enhancements I'm voting YES!!!

I am sick of paying $3.40 a gallon for gas and trying to absorb skyrocketting food costs for my family. We have NEVER had a contract offer with a pay increase only paycuts and they have all been ratified....wtf???

Please do NOT sit here and debate CIC....that's a complete JOKE and most reasonable ppl know it. It did nothing for us last time and if we had to use it in the future it would be 2 years minimum in courts and then go the companys way.

I also love all this nonsense about let's screw Doug and co........do you think for one minute of your life that Doug and co give two craps about Fleet?? Be real! The longer we vote no on these contracts the more money the company makes off of our backs.

Be reasonable, and open minded. Nothing gets me more than when I hear ppl saying "I already started spreading the word to vote NO in CLT" that's ignorant!! Don't bite off your nose despite your face. Trust me, I have no love whatsover for this airline but I want a better T/A and if this is better than the garbage we have now than I'm voting YES!!!

Attention Moderators:

Please monitor this thread extra diligently over the next 12 hours.

We have just now, and will continue to have posters who will intentionally post
irrelevant, page consuming symbols… and nonverbal alphabetic letters.

We are going to need this thread for a very serious Transition Agreement evaluation.

wow roll , i honest too goodness hope your joking

If your not joking , I doubt the moderators will ban me for an expression of joy over the prospect of progress at LAST ..

I haven’t seen the details of the TA , but unless they are significantly and seriously unfavorable to fleet service I’ll do everything in my power to convince our members to vote yes on this .

No more lies , no more half truths , no more false expectations , let us let the truth free .

It sounds like you are one of the ones who will be easily baited by the raise in pay. As nice as that is, you can bet that a lot more will be taken away to offset the costs. Based on your eagerness to vote "YES", I can only assume that you are not located in a station that can and will be outsourced. I have as much time as you, but unfortunatly lost my job due to outsourcing back in 2005. From what I have heard so far, it looks as if the company and the IAM will continue to screw those on furlough with the 60 day rule crap. I can only hope that an increase in hourly wage doesn't bite you in the Butt in the years to come. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.