Flight Attendant Picketing to begin next week

AAFSC, boy, you had better update yours also.....
I see AA failing and failing bad in the next year or so and rightfully so, it needs to fail.

AA is not likely to fail now that they have pinching pennies down to an art form. Never say never though.
Who would have thought back in the 70's and early 80's that TWA would bust?

Maybe you should update yours too. Aa has already been contracting out cabin cleaning, whats to say they dont start sending out the rest of FS? As Eagle grows domestically, your job, as well as any other AA ground service job might end up under Eagle. You come into work one day and they tell you thay your station is becoming an Eagle station, you can apply but if you get hired it will be at Eagle rates, Gary Yingst will simply say "they can do that", and by the way you will still be TWU.
I highly doubt that will happen here in MIA or in any of the other hubs or big stations like JFK, LAX, or LGA. The sheer volume of passengers, bags, and cargo will necessitate mainline aircraft and a hundred seat 190 won't do the job. I think the short hops out of DFW, ORD, and STL would see the 190s replacing the super 80s. We still do cabin here in MIA during the day. If they tried to contract it all out then there would have to be a strike, like at EAL, because there would be no choice. If they ever did succeed in doing what you describe then AA would have all the problems US is having now and I don't think AA wants to alienate it's premium customers. But if it did happen and the TWU doesn't strike and agrees to AE wages, then I will update that resume' and find other employment because loading a 757 to UIO is ten times harder than loading a 35 seat regional jet to MEM.