Flight Attendant Term Sheet

Thank you. My friend told me he had seen a copy of this on one of his flights. Thanks for saving me the time of finding it.
What United did was take more paycuts instead of changing there work rules.Im sure APFA could propose the samething,people just have to decide what is more important.

Here's Sharon Levine's summary of the NW flight attendant negotiations and abrogation:

http://www.abiworld.org/committees/newsletters/pensionsbenefits/vol2num3/Decisions.html

Here's Sharon Levine's summary of the NW flight attendant negotiations and abrogation:

http://www.abiworld.org/committees/newsletters/pensionsbenefits/vol2num3/Decisions.html

Da'Judge will be tolerant for only so long.
Then comes the gavel!
The NWA Conclusion:

Judge Gropper’s June 29, 2006 decision is particularly important in large chapter 11 cases where §1113 negotiations tend to be long, complex and contentious. Previously it was unclear what right a debtor has to impose employment terms after exhausting the §1113 process. Did the debtor have the right unilaterally to impose any conditions? Or could the debtor impose the terms of its very first §1113 proposal? Judge Gropper’s decision makes clear that it is the terms of the last tentative agreement or if there is none, the debtor’s last proposal, that the debtor may impose. Now, debtors and unions involved in §1113 negotiations need to be cognizant of the impact that incremental negotiations, designed to achieve consensus and, ultimately, agreement, may have on a court imposed result if negotiations fail. Of course, lurking in the background of those negotiations will also be Judge Gropper’s April 13, 2007 decision, holding that there is no claim for rejection damages when a debtor rejects a CBA pursuant to court order under §1113.

B) xUT

At my previous airline changing trip rig from one for 3.5 to one for 4 changed a five-day JFK-CDG-TLV-CDG-JFK trip from 27 hrs to 22 hrs, bringing an 81 hr month (for 3 trips) to 66, meaning a whole extra trip had to be added. This can be devastating.

MK

Read the the latest APFA hotline to see that the company has withdrawn their reductions to E and F time. After analysis by the APFA the company actually agreed that they had costed these items wrong. Darn those facts! Keep chipping away APFA!

But they follow that up with dropping minimum day pay< replacing one bad apple with a rotten one....where is the gain here???

Read the the latest APFA hotline to see that the company has withdrawn their reductions to E and F time. After analysis by the APFA the company actually agreed that they had costed these items wrong. Darn those facts! Keep chipping away APFA!

IIRC, I read somewhere that at Delta (whose reserve system we seem to be offered in the term sheet) only the top 10% of f/as in seniority have no reserve days on their schedules each month. So, the new system may simply mean that instead of serving reserve for a full month 3 times/year, you will now have some reserve days every month.

It was the top 25%, and based on needs of each domicile. In NYC, a junior base, only the top 50% had reserve days when I was there. This meant anyone with >10 years had no reserve. In ATL, it went up to 21 years some months. But again, it was only 3 days, and you could preference trips and not be on call at all once you had your trip assigned.

APFA could negotiate where new hires have 9 (or more) days of reserve, which would mean less days for more senior people.

It was the top 25%, and based on needs of each domicile. In NYC, a junior base, only the top 50% had reserve days when I was there. This meant anyone with >10 years had no reserve. In ATL, it went up to 21 years some months. But again, it was only 3 days, and you could preference trips and not be on call at all once you had your trip assigned.

APFA could negotiate where new hires have 9 (or more) days of reserve, which would mean less days for more senior people.

Not holding my breath on this one. APFA wanted to pretty much keep reserve as is.
The company proposal in bankruptcy as far as reserve is concern is better.
Our current reserve system is archaic and outdated.

Not holding my breath on this one. APFA wanted to pretty much keep reserve as is.
The company proposal in bankruptcy as far as reserve is concern is better.
Our current reserve system is archaic and outdated.

I have to agree on this one. It is somewhat pathetic that it took took the company to make real changes to reserve that the APFA did not have the balls to do. .....not that AA is changing reserve because they want a more equitable system...they just want to save money.

In fact, my hope through all this is that if I get less reserve days and/or get pushed off reserve at 21 years then I might actually make more money next year. Now all they have to do is keep incentive pay and no airport hotels!!!

At my previous airline changing trip rig from one for 3.5 to one for 4 changed a five-day JFK-CDG-TLV-CDG-JFK trip from 27 hrs to 22 hrs, bringing an 81 hr month (for 3 trips) to 66, meaning a whole extra trip had to be added. This can be devastating.

MK
And don't forget the 100 hour month and 14 hour scheduled dutyday (16 actual). It appears they want to furlough 2,500 and make the remaining ones work more to fill the gap. This is disgusting.

And don't forget the 100 hour month and 14 hour scheduled dutyday (16 actual). It appears they want to furlough 2,500 and make the remaining ones work more to fill the gap. This is disgusting.

Once again, like another poster, where do you come up with 2500? Facts only please!

http://aviationblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2012/02/heres-a-breakdown-of-planned-e.html

Thanks for making my point. 2300, NOT 2500. There is even a thread on here just about the job loss totals/requests from AA.

If there was not a 'mutually agreed' BK contract, the judge would look at the existing contract and the company demands. I don't have a precedence of that scenario.
IIRC,
B) xUT
In a conciliatory move, US Airways pledged not to implement the order immediately. The union, in turn, agreed to let its membership vote on what it called the company's "last, best and final" proposal, an offer that capped a frustrating set of negotiations aimed at saving the company more than $350 million.
The IAM also agreed not to strike US Airways while the vote is being taken.

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05007/438525-28.stm#ixzz1n4LpSure

I am "just north" of the middle of the 2800. Last June when they published the 2011 Seniority List I was 1601 from the bottom of the active list. However, some of those below me have left since then--particularly former TW people who were forced to endure 5 weeks of training (at company expense) in order to get one day on the payroll so they could retire. I'm guessing that I am about 1500-1550 from the bottom right now. Depending on how the current OLOA/partnership flying proffer goes, I will be even closer on April 2nd.

The most junior TWA flight attendant has 27 years DOH. You are way below that.