Flight Attendant's Authorize Strike!

biztraveller29 said:
How does this threat of random strikes do anything to help U? As a business traveller, I would now avoid U like the plague. As a leisure traveller, same thing. What does the threat of random strikes do other than drive paying customers away to your competitors?
[post="228718"][/post]​
Biztrav
Most of us are over threats. It has been going on for 16 years. I have experienced it first hand. You have not. While I enjoy my job, it is time to take a stand, You see, I HAVE a plan B...unlike the managements of past...and I will now help decide the fate of the company, not another overpaid egotistical boob. Anyone who has a brain at this company has a plan B. I truly am ready to take a stand for this industry. You will be ok. Go ahead and fly someone more stable. We know pretty much what our fate is. This crap has been going on for TOO long. The only ones posting their anti-union doomsday dribble are those that have nothing else as an alternative or those that will find it next to impossible to relace their 100K jobs. For both groups, WAKE UP!!! Get your head out of the sand and your thumb out of your arse.

As far as CHAOS, it IS a legal strike and you cannot be fired for your right to strike. The a##holes in charge may try to fire you, but your job will come back. Do your homework on CHAOS and the judges decisions when Alaska f/a striked.
It feels good to know I finally DO NOT have to worry about unrelenting threats. When the party is over, it's over. I will have taken a stand for what I think is right and for those cynical thread busters, that stand won't be in the unemployment line. You see, my educational degree is in an area needed and paid well. Are the rest of you ready?

BTW, Biztrav, haven't seen you on the boards much. This company DID start the bad faith negotiations the moment they started their cries of CAPITULATE OR LIQUIDATE!! We come to the middle. They go further away. Is that "good faith"? I think not. But of course, all 80% voting to strike MUST be wrong. If the company wants us to survive, they DO NOT show it in their tactics. I know, this is serious, no money, on the verge of collapse...blah, blah, blah. This company is ABUSIVE and one either walks away froom bullies or stands up and fights.

Fear is a powerful tool. USFLIBOY, USA320pilot...get another plan. It will set you free to act like a real man and stand up for something. To me, anything else is cowardly. <_< ;)

ITRADE said:
You would sound slightly more witty and intelligent if you could spell loser correctly.

Ta ta.
[post="228915"][/post]​

Thanks for pointing it out, ITRADE. Held that o down too long. Anyway, I never claimed to win the national spelling bee. :lol: :lol:

Yah, so you can get 26 aircraft (with most of those parked by airlines and still held under lease), or you can wait for US to fold and acquire over 100 of 'em. So, again, there is demand potential there.

700UW said:
The bottom line is no employee is concerned with your travel plans while they are in a fight for their economic livlihood.
[post="228898"][/post]​

delldude said:
may i suggest trying greyhound for your holiday travels?
have a nice ride........ :down:
[post="228902"][/post]​

OK, if that's how you feel, I change my opinion. I hope all the striking/CHAOSing employees are thrown in jail.

700UW said:
Cactus Wings

Stored Plane Info.
[post="228927"][/post]​

Ahh yes, the random web link with one sentence commentary.

Whenever Lavman is on the defensive and knows he's wrong, his typical M.O. is to post a link to a vaguely connected website without providing any information whatsoever concerning what the site has to do with the issue at bar.

In this case, edited has attempted to somehow demonstrate that the link will somehow bolster his case that there are literally hundreds of A320 family aircraft - ready for the talking. All you need to do is take the engine covers off, spit on your rag and wipe off the windows, and yell "contact".

Contrary to his assertion, and as noted by Kev3188, there are very very few 3d and 4th generation commercial aircraft available for the taking. And US's well-maintained fleet would be very much a likely asset.

700UW said:
The bottom line is no employee is concerned with your travel plans while they are in a fight for their economic livlihood.
[post="228898"][/post]​

You hit the "nail on the head"!! That's right, they U EE's don't give a **** about the customer. Therefore, customers are now former customers, never ever to return. Who'd want to fly that POS airline anyway??

The employees care about earning a living wage.

Management, actually the lack of it has caused the harm in this place, not the employees.

Latest posts