Flight Cancellations

I'll volunteer too. Oh wait, that's right, I'm furloughed, along with thousands of others! Guess they don't need us. Merry Christmas!

This company has created thousands of furloughed professionals. The ones that aren't furloughed are more than likely now mentally ill from the years of abuse.

Sorry for the passengers? Somewhat. But one needs to take care of one's self before helping the general public.

The idiots running this company feel sorry for no one. They are only laughing all the way to the bank.

Why does US not schedule the crews to stay with the same plane all day?

Massive delays in CLT tonight for crews not being in CLT yet to take the next plane on the next trip.

Mgt. has torn the heart out of this airline. There is simply no soul left. Lots of blame to go around but we have simply been mismanaged into the abyss. What can one think when their boss says..."I wish I never took this job" If our very leader does not believe, if his heart is not in it....then how can this airline succeed?

USA320Pilot said:
There is not a pilot shortage.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
[post="231074"][/post]​

Just looking at the 5 trips filled by reserve 33 capts in PIT this afternoon(for the 24th,) three 4 days and two 3 days....only one (1!) F/A position is filled. Heads should roll. There is NO excuse for this lack of forsight on management's part. Greeter.

Mike said:
then how can this airline succeed?
[post="231079"][/post]​
With a bunch of captains like we all see here bending like contortionists for profoundly deep penetration.

May the ones who choose to do so, do some warms up exercises first so you don't hurt yourselves. Not that they didn't already tear you to pieces.

Let me see if I understand this situation? Nearly every job in the country pays 1.5 to triple time on 24/25th and U Mgt pays with worthless incentives like taxable travel. ( flt crews)

Yea, thats the ticket.

Pathetic! :down:

fatherabraham said:
Let me see if I understand this situation? Nearly every job in the country pays o'time on 24/25th and U Mgt pays with worthless incentives like taxable travel.

Yea, thats the ticket.

Pathetic! :down:
[post="231084"][/post]​
Amen! You goes around , comes around. The lack of respect for the employees of US is one of the reasons they are in the MESS they are in for the 24th and 25 th! What can u expect..Really, somebody wake up and realize its NOT the employees fault. :down: :down: :down:
Gee maybe Sheri and Cheryl should put on the 80's blue uniform and help out!! NEVER ever would that happen...another two examples of USELESS MGMT..time for them to go as well!!

To all volunteers,

Way to go , that is the Christmas spirit or as your leader would say .....

Bravo Zulo .

Merry Christmas all!

FA

Light Years said:
I'll volunteer too. Oh wait, that's right, I'm furloughed, along with thousands of others! Guess they don't need us. Merry Christmas!
[post="231067"][/post]​

Well looks like I'm on the same ship. I'm another one of those thousands.

Mike said:
Mgt. has torn the heart out of this airline. There is simply no soul left. Lots of blame to go around but we have simply been mismanaged into the abyss. What can one think when their boss says..."I wish I never took this job" If our very leader does not believe, if his heart is not in it....then how can this airline succeed?
[post="231079"][/post]​

Bet he dont say that when he's counting his mone :angry:

As an ex flight attendant, I was just curious to know if you guys received cookies or cheese this year?
Remember the famous story, the flight attendant who sent her ( could have been a "his") cheese back to the company because it didn't have a wick in it!!!
I loved those days.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

Hugh Graham McKerlie

PS This is my first Christmas at home in years, the traffic is just crazy this time of year! :cold:

NYPD said:
This company has created thousands of furloughed professionals. The ones that aren't furloughed are more than likely now mentally ill from the years of abuse.

Sorry for the passengers? Somewhat. But one needs to take care of one's self before helping the general public.

The idiots running this company feel sorry for no one. They are only laughing all the way to the bank.
[post="231069"][/post]​

Bravo NYPD...and the ones not mentally ill are just numb. God, I actually warmed up and thought about working Christmas pm, but I am out of town. If I was in base, I would help, but I'm out of town.

Back