Food trolley cart injuries

Teti

Sep 18, 2017
Where is it possible to find statistic or any information about the beverage cart injuries (during provided service or turbulence) that had place for the last few years?

I doubt seriously this information is available to anyone not employed by the airline in a specific on-board safety role. The airlines don't like to publish employee injury data or make it available if they can avoid it.

I doubt seriously this information is available to anyone not employed by the airline in a specific on-board safety role. The airlines don't like to publish employee injury data or make it available if they can avoid it.

Thank you for your answer!
Do you think it is possible to get it from the airlines? We need it for the analyse to make the trolleys safer.

Only way to know is to ask the airlines individually. Or, if there is a safety consortium composed of multiple airlines (I have no idea whether there is or is not such an organization), submit a request to the consortium.

Only way to know is to ask the airlines individually. Or, if there is a safety consortium composed of multiple airlines (I have no idea whether there is or is not such an organization), submit a request to the consortium.
Thanks a lot!! :)