"New" Improved Galley Packouts

With all of the crap that goes on both at the gate and onboard I'm wondering if with the help of the respective unions if you couldn't kill 2 birds with one stone?

Transition Agreement talks are going nowhere fast, customers are increasingly pizzed off. so here is an idea tell me if it would work.

Have your unions print up some nice little cards just slightly larger than a standard business card. On the card have detailed and complete instructions how to file a DOT compliant. This would put pressure on in a big way I think. US doesn't need the DOT snooping in the middle of a hostile takeover bid for DL and they don't need the bad publicity of the worst DOT stats in the industry.

Thoughts?
I personally think that, given time, their lack of amenities will come back to bite them. You think DOT stats will scare them? :lol: What they should be focusing on is the fact that the merged contract negotiations are not top priority. I refer back to Ms Shamblin when she says that in Nov, she was at the negotiating table for 2 weeks, and that was more than generous (as if giving us a fair contract is doing us a *FAVOR*). 2 weeks. What a clown. Anyone want my extra tickets to the Circus? B)