for go a negotiated 3% cost of living raise.

NH/BB, yes it does apply to me, I'm a junior furloughed f/a. Your right, seniority is everything, but I don't accept any whining or greed from any active employee at any airline. It all comes down to how much you want your job. I would take a pay cut if I could have my job back, and the company benefits because I'm paid less than Sally Stew, and I'm more productive. I'm also shocked that in the same post that you mention APFA, you sign your post with AFL-CIO, of which it's unions have black-balled independent APFA. The one true fact here is that AA still wastes tons of cash each and every day, and until no employee can find any of that waste in their day to day jobs, should AA cry about its current financial condition.

TWAB717,
Danny,
I am TRULY sorry that your furloughed., and your right, AA can(if they really want to) find a lot of ways to demonstrate that they can run the company, from a management standpoint, more efficiently.
Your also correct about the AFL-CIO. I don't claim that they are perfect. In a lot of ways, they leave a lot to be desired.
I'm glad that, dispite your present situation, that you subscribe to the importance of Occupational Seniority.
It's my sincere hope, that you get re-called soon, and go on to(some day)acquiring a ton of seniority.
Mabey then, you may someday say"that guy on the message board, was RIGHT(about OCC sen.).
Danny, trust me, IT's the only thing, we have left !!

Good Luck,
NH/BB's

Thanks NH/BB, I appreciate your support and I as well hope we are all back on the line soon.

What is the answer? How can AA lose billions and continue to pay employees forever. The 3percent means little - AA has larger problems that must be fixed.