Free Dan

Good to see Rat Boy Steve is back. Nothing has changed, nothing new to say. Just because Steve grovels to management he believes we all should also. Typical TWU/IAM lackey :down: :down:

AAmech said:
Yeah I wouldn't want to talk about the UAL retiees either if I was an amfa booster! All that talk about NO CONCESSIONS! Its looking very shaky right now at UAL if they will get their Gov backed loan. If they don't, management has said they're going back to the unions for more. We'll get to watch the amfa supporters squirm while Dell and Co give away the Pension plan. But you know they'll come back with their Spin and call it an improvement. After all "Everyone knows a 'self-funded' 401k is superior to a Co. funded pension".

I love your talk about the TWU and their unwillingness to strike. Whatever happened with Amfa and all their strike talk at NWA. When push came to shove at the PEB they folded like a house of cards! All their BIG talk! Yeah right!
Nor should you if you do not know the details of this agreement.

Why should any airline receive a Government loan in a deregulated industry?

(can you answer the question without any spin?)

The difference in AMFA and the industrial unions is that AMFA members can remove those in leadership positions and replace AMFA if so desired. So if AMFA does do wrong the membership can control them. In the case of the retirees, if they are done wrong, I would guess that the current active membership would hold AMFA accountable, but you must remember that AMFA is the membership, unlike the industrial unions.

The discussion concerning a strike by the TWU was concerning AA and or TWA and the unions representing their employees. Your spin toward another airline that has no bearing on this discussion just proves you have nothing really to say.

And to reiterate, the PEB forced wages up to $35 an hour and it took the TWU to bring them down to an average lower than $30 an hour. ( OSM )

Rusty said:
mojo, are ya still ignoring Decision??? LMAO
Actually I had a very lengthy post about D4, something about as long as what Bob Owens posts. After reading it I decided he wasn't worth the effort so I edited and deleted it. All he is worth is a :down:

TonyB said:
Good to see Rat Boy Steve is back. Nothing has changed, nothing new to say. Just because Steve grovels to management he believes we all should also. Typical TWU/IAM lackey :down: :down:
Grovel? Big word for such a small minded person Tony. I don't believe I have ever stated what I think you should do to management Tony, but then again, AMFA is made up of sorts like yourself, I think I'll pass, thanks anyway. Have a great day.

Steve Connell said:
Grovel? Big word for such a small minded person Tony. I don't believe I have ever stated what I think you should do to management Tony, but then again, AMFA is made up of sorts like yourself, I think I'll pass, thanks anyway. Have a great day.
On the Contrary Steve,

You and your Local Officers have been banging the concessions for jobs program drums for AA management for months now. You don't think that this equates to telling all of us that we should "grovel" to management and their union busting, lower labor cost agenda?

Maybe you should read the definition of grovel..

grov•el

Pronunciation: (gruv'ul, grov'-), [key]
—v.i., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
1. to humble oneself or act in an abject manner, as in great fear or utter servility.
2. to lie or crawl with the face downward and the body prostrate, esp. in abject humility, fear, etc.
3. to take pleasure in mean or base things.

All I have heard from the TWU and the likes of Connell as excuses for the industry leading concessions is FEAR, and "great" fear at that.

Really Dave, fear? Anticipation of employment possibly, but definately not fear Dave, not of the Company, and especially not of the likes of you. I question my responses to you and why I bother, I give you no creedance.

AAmech said:
Yeah I wouldn't want to talk about the UAL retiees either if I was an amfa booster! All that talk about NO CONCESSIONS! Its looking very shaky right now at UAL if they will get their Gov backed loan. If they don't, management has said they're going back to the unions for more. We'll get to watch the amfa supporters squirm while Dell and Co give away the Pension plan. But you know they'll come back with their Spin and call it an improvement. After all "Everyone knows a 'self-funded' 401k is superior to a Co. funded pension".

I love your talk about the TWU and their unwillingness to strike. Whatever happened with Amfa and all their strike talk at NWA. When push came to shove at the PEB they folded like a house of cards! All their BIG talk! Yeah right!
Oh, but don't you remember. . . . .

WE'RE BETTER OFF IN BANKRUPTCY!!!!!

mojo13 said:
Actually I had a very lengthy post about D4, something about as long as what Bob Owens posts. After reading it I decided he wasn't worth the effort so I edited and deleted it. All he is worth is a :down:
. . . . and that's being generous!!!!

twuer said:
. . . . and that's being generous!!!!
Oh my God. Say it aint so, my worst nightmare mojo and twuer don't find me worthy of much. Dern, do I feel slighted. :lol:

Decision 2004 said:
Oh my God. Say it aint so, my worst nightmare mojo and twuer don't find me worthy of much. Dern, do I feel slighted. :lol:
You preach about being right with the Lord Dave and then you go and take His name in vain! Shame, shame, shame!!!

Wouldn't be that hypocrisy peaking through now would it????? :ph34r:

Oh, and "DERN"??? Is that along the same Lines as "DAG-NABBIT"??????

twuer said:
You preach about being right with the Lord Dave and then you go and take His name in vain! Shame, shame, shame!!!

Wouldn't be that hypocrisy peaking through now would it????? :ph34r:

Oh, and "DERN"??? Is that along the same Lines as "DAG-NABBIT"??????
God's name in vain?

Where did you see that one?

Are you guys getting desperate or what?

Regardless, I am a sinner, I am not perfect, I am a Human, created in GOD's image. What are you?

Decision 2004 said:
God's name in vain?

Where did you see that one?

Are you guys getting desperate or what?

Regardless, I am a sinner, I am not perfect, I am a Human, created in GOD's image. What are you?
We know who has your soul, don't we? :shock: