Company Man Dan

dreese

Sep 17, 2003
Tulsa
Visit site
I think all AMFA suporters should donate 5.00 a pay check to Dan Cunningham, since the company fired him because of what he belived in. Contact your stations main AMFA organizer to donate. With our help Dan should remain whole until this fight is over. Thank You
Doug Reese
Tulsa Ok

dreese said:
I think all AMFA suporters should donate 5.00 a pay check to Dan Cunningham, since the company fired him because of what he belived in. Contact your stations main AMFA organizer to donate. With our help Dan should remain whole until this fight is over. Thank You
Doug Reese
Tulsa Ok
Sounds good to me.

dreese said:
Doug Reese
Tulsa Ok
Hey Doug,

Here's are news flash for ya'. . . . .Company man Dan QUIT!!!!! He took termination over career decision day.

He is now an AMFA MARTYR!!!! Whoopee!!!! I'm hoping there will be more to follow!!! Knock ya' off one by one!!! :lol:

twuer said:
Hey Doug,

Here's are news flash for ya'. . . . .Company man Dan QUIT!!!!! He took termination over career decision day.

He is now an AMFA MARTYR!!!! Whoopee!!!! I'm hoping there will be more to follow!!! Knock ya' off one by one!!! :lol:
Is it the TWUs point of view that if we refuse a Career Decision Day, an ultimatum where we admit guilt, that we quit?

Tell me how does TWU fit the description of "union"?

Lets see,
-they get the company every concession they ask for,
-they take the company's side against the members,
-they get paid by the company,
-they negotiate away benifits so they can sell them Insurance scams.

What does the TWU do that would make someone want to be a "member"?