Free Dan

Decision 2004

Veteran
Mar 12, 2004
free_dan.jpg

free_dan2.jpg

BONUS PHOTO...

For those that have not seen the new World War II Memorial.
This is a wonderful sight to see in person.

WWII.jpg

WWII_ATL.jpg

Where are they holding him? I thought he was free to go and seek employment now at any of the AMFA repped airlines. What is the problem now Dave? They holding Dan somewhere? Let's go get him Dave, lead the way.

Steve Connell said:
Where are they holding him? I thought he was free to go and seek employment now at any of the AMFA repped airlines. What is the problem now Dave? They holding Dan somewhere? Let's go get him Dave, lead the way.
Sorry,

Someone asked for pictures.

If you are troubled by these Steve, my sincere apologies.

Decision 2004 said:
Sorry,

Dont apoligize, Steve's troubles are his own fault!

Decision 2004 said:
Sorry,

Its only offensive because earl represents the twu, who will roll over for management on demand.

They don't stand up to management, because that would be a conflict of intrest.

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!

Do you mean to tell me that you guys picketed the NMB with "Free Dan" signs???????????????????

Boy, you sure went down there to tell them something didn't you!!?? I guess you failed to tell them that Dan was insubordinate. . . . . .3 TIMES!!!!!! And that he basically quit. Oh, and what does "Free Dan" mean anyway?????? Is he being held somehwere against his will? Or is he in a mental hospital somewhere and now he (and you) realize what he did was stupid? Oh wait, I get it. . . . .he thought he was someone else, you know, from a long time ago, a time when being a martyr meant something. And you tak about foolishness in the TWU???!!!

30 folks the first day and 17 today!!!! I hope you get a showing tomorrow!!!!!

What's this I hear about amfa being turned down for ANOTHER appeal?????? Do tell!!!!!!! (If you don't want to, I will!!!!)

(Great pictures of the new WWII Memorial Dave!!!! I would love to go see it sometime in person. Quite awe inspiring.)

(Great pictures of the new WWII Memorial Dave!!!! I would love to go see it sometime in person. Quite awe inspiring.)

Too bad you don't understand why that war was fought.
"only a fool would try to deny working men and women the right to join the union OF THEIR CHOICE"

So that Americans would never be dictated to by the likes of Adolf Hitler or Sonny Hall or Jim Little. So that Americans could be free to support the politicians OF THEIR CHOICE and not be penalized if they refused to support the politicians chosen by others (Sonny Hall and Jim Little, and err... you).
The fact that you support the union of "work on Memorial Day" proves you have no idea what the WWII memorial represents.
You should be ashamed. :down:

twuer said:
Do you mean to tell me that you guys picketed the NMB with "Free Dan" signs???????????????????

Boy, you sure went down there to tell them something didn't you!!?? I guess you failed to tell them that Dan was insubordinate. . . . . .3 TIMES!!!!!! And that he basically quit. Oh, and what does "Free Dan" mean anyway?????? Is he being held somehwere against his will? Or is he in a mental hospital somewhere and now he (and you) realize what he did was stupid? Oh wait, I get it. . . . .he thought he was someone else, you know, from a long time ago, a time when being a martyr meant something. And you tak about foolishness in the TWU???!!!

What's this I hear about amfa being turned down for ANOTHER appeal?????? Do tell!!!!!!! (If you don't want to, I will!!!!)

Dan is an NMB hostage, only more so idiot. The terrible trio in harmony; the company, the twu, and the NMB. These three are doing their level best to stop this process known as "electing our union representative" without interference.

I know you won't ever have the BALLS to stand your ground twuer. There would not be an AMFA drive if you and your great leaders had a set. The twu has shown for at least 30 of the past 50 years they have been here at Arrogant Airlines how they will "roll over if provoked". I think whore comes to mind.

Like I've said before, you think you know a lot sitting behind your desk at the twu "hog-wallah" on Pine St. The twu stench is growing stronger everytime the wind blows my direction. You ask alot of questions twuer, but you refuse to answer any.

You do not know sh*t of what transpired with Dan. Stop trying to act like you do. There were NO twu beachballs present when the deal went down. The company refused to let him have a union steward.

I can't wait to punt your twu a** down the highway with the vote FOR AMFA Its getting very close to a reality of having the twu gone, I've waited 15 years for this.

BTW, yeah you twu dummies did look foolish talking to Arpey. Kind of like buying a new car at sticker price and then going back the next year and demanding that the salesman give you invoice price. DuH!!!!!! Do ya wonder WHY the company loves the twu?. :blink: :rolleyes: :blink: :rolleyes:

THE twu IS OUT THE DOOR IN 04!!!!

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves and cannot long maintain it.

A. Lincoln

twuer said:
What is the purpose of counting heads of protesting mechanics? This wasn't intended to block the streets in front of the NMB. This was to get a message out to the public and congress about what is taking place. This has already been accomplished, and did so, on the first day.

There are now Congressional Office letters on the way to the NMB regarding this matter, and the mechanics have been invited to attend the Transportation Department hearings to today, where 6 Six Industry Executives will testify. I bet the AA Mechanics get a meeting with Arpey today.

Funny, you have "DOZENS" of t-shirt wearers at the Stock Holders Meeting and claim huge success. And you even had to pay UB time to get that. You have a very jaded view of what constitutes success.

We arrive on our own dime, with dozens and you claim dissapointment in our turnout.

The only thing that matters is results, not the number that shows.

I will say though, that I did expect more to show than did. I am too dissappointed in the numbers, but after hearing the stories coming congressional meetings, I doubt failure will ever be placed on this activity.

And to top that, today's scheduled meetings both morning and afternoon are by far the most important.

Truth is, a few dozen that go on their own dime, provide more passion than 20,000 paid stooges would ever think of generating.

RUM@AA said:
"only a fool would try to deny working men and women the right to join the union OF THEIR CHOICE"

So that Americans would never be dictated to by the likes of Adolf Hitler or Sonny Hall or Jim Little. So that Americans could be free to support the politicians OF THEIR CHOICE and not be penalized if they refused to support the politicians chosen by others (Sonny Hall and Jim Little, and err... you).
The fact that you support the union of "work on Memorial Day" proves you have no idea what the WWII memorial represents.
You should be ashamed. :down:
Famous quotes from RUM@AA. . . . .

you have no idea what the WWII memorial represents.
You should be ashamed.

If you knew me you would know that these things you say are not true so I will chalk them up to pure ignorance. Are you a veteran Rum???? Well I am. I have more respect for rights and privileges in my little finger than most of the people in this country. I FOUGHT FOR THEM!!! And continue to fight. You have every right to support who you choose. You want to support amfa, I have no problem with what you choose to do. I have never said that and never will. What I have a problem with is you thinking that you are better than anyone else. That attitude is blatantly obvious. Your hypocritical attitude as well is sickening. We all have our "choices" as to whom and what we think is best for us but don't attack my principles as an American just to make yourself feel better. It makes you look like a fool. Many times I have had to defend my patriotism on these boards when my patriotism has NOTHING to do with my choice of unions. I am happier with the TWU, period. You are not, period. You are happier with amfa, period. I am not, period. I choose and defend the TWU, you choose and defend amfa. PERIOD!!!!

I bet you are one of these people who NEVER agrees to disagree.

I take your attacking comments with a grain of salt Rum. Like amfa, you have accomplished nothing!

I for one am growing tired of you spouting your veteran status. You show no respect for those veterans of the past, including those who were stationed with you or fought beside you. You tout your veteran status and then condone the unions removal of Memorial Day and the concessions veteran American Airlines TWU members of the past have fought for. You state that you fought and continue to fight? How can you fight when you believe that conceding to the company is the best approach. As a veteran myself, you make me sick. You use your veteran status as a tool to achieve nothing, except to prevent democracy. Let us hope that no one that has served with you in the service of your country, exposes a historic yellow streak that is prominent in your unionism.

Buck said:
I for one am growing tired of you spouting your veteran status. You show no respect for those veterans of the past, including those who were stationed with you or fought beside you. You tout your veteran status and then condone the unions removal of Memorial Day and the concessions veteran American Airlines TWU members of the past have fought for. You state that you fought and continue to fight? How can you fight when you believe that conceding to the company is the best approach. As a veteran myself, you make me sick. You use your veteran status as a tool to achieve nothing, except to prevent democracy. Let us hope that no one that has served with you in the service of your country, exposes a historic yellow streak that is prominent in your unionism.
You show no respect for those veterans of the past, including those who were stationed with you or fought beside you.

Your opinion of me means nothing Buck. When you tell a war veteran that they have no respect for those who came before and for those they (I) fought beside, you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. amfa has been embedded in your brain to where you babble of crap you know nothing about. I would be careful Buck because those words are fighting words. Why don't you carry a sign around the base that says all those veterans who voted yes for the concessions have a yellow streak and don't resepct other veterans including the ones they fought with and saw die????? I know the reason why you won't, is because you are a true coward in every sense of the word and would be liable to get a good a** whoopin. That one would be hard to explain!!!

Why don't you take your pumped up, right-winged, attitude and sit at your crew chiefs desk with your feet kicked up like normal and get off your high horse thinking you are better then the next guy. Bottom line Buck, if you cared anything about loyalty whether it be about your country or about your profession you wouldn't be willing to kick your brother to the curb to keep 50 cents in your freakin' pocket. If a solidier is wounded or lies in a field Buck, does it matter what job they do before the combat veteran will pick him up and carry him home??? Let me answer that for you Buck. . . . . . . .NO, it's all for one and one for all with you. That's your life style.

You tout your veteran status/use your veteran status as a tool/As a veteran myself, you make me sic

You're damn right I do. I am proud of my service to this country. . . . .8 years of it including combat. My wife, my children and my family and friends are proud of me as well. That's what matters. And tell me how I use my veteran status as a tool Buck??? Again your opinion means nothing because you are nothing. I know your kind well Buck. You are a pathetic excuse for a man who spends his life riding the coatails of everyone else. Now you have my opinion of you. Does it do anything for you? If you are any kind of man it won't. A veteran not having respect and consideration for another veteran. . . . now that's sickening!!!

Your post will make for some good conversation at the base. I thank you for letting us seeing the true side of an amfa believer!! As for those signs I mentioned. . . . . .you might want to keep an eye out for them. I can quote you can't I ??????

:shock:

(just in case you want to delete your post I will keep it here for quick reference and for copy and paste!!)

twuer said:
You show no respect for those veterans of the past, including those who were stationed with you or fought beside you.

Your opinion of me means nothing Buck. When you tell a war veteran that they have no respect for those who came before and for those they (I) fought beside, you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. amfa has been embedded in your brain to where you babble of crap you know nothing about. I would be careful Buck because those words are fighting words. Why don't you carry a sign around the base that says all those veterans who voted yes for the concessions have a yellow streak and don't resepct other veterans including the ones they fought with and saw die????? I know the reason why you won't, is because you are a true coward in every sense of the word and would be liable to get a good a** whoopin. That one would be hard to explain!!!

Why don't you take your pumped up, right-winged, attitude and sit at your crew chiefs desk with your feet kicked up like normal and get off your high horse thinking you are better then the next guy. Bottom line Buck, if you cared anything about loyalty whether it be about your country or about your profession you wouldn't be willing to kick your brother to the curb to keep 50 cents in your freakin' pocket. If a solidier is wounded or lies in a field Buck, does it matter what job they do before the combat veteran will pick him up and carry him home??? Let me answer that for you Buck. . . . . . . .NO, it's all for one and one for all with you. That's your life style.

You tout your veteran status/use your veteran status as a tool/As a veteran myself, you make me sic

You're damn right I do. I am proud of my service to this country. . . . .8 years of it including combat. My wife, my children and my family and friends are proud of me as well. That's what matters. And tell me how I use my veteran status as a tool Buck??? Again your opinion means nothing because you are nothing. I know your kind well Buck. You are a pathetic excuse for a man who spends his life riding the coatails of everyone else. Now you have my opinion of you. Does it do anything for you? If you are any kind of man it won't. A veteran not having respect and consideration for another veteran. . . . now that's sickening!!!

Your post will make for some good conversation at the base. I thank you for letting us seeing the true side of an amfa believer!! As for those signs I mentioned. . . . . .you might want to keep an eye out for them. I can quote you can't I ??????

:shock:

(just in case you want to delete your post I will keep it here for quick reference and for copy and paste!!)

Maybe you did serve, but if you were in charge we most certainly would be speaking German, Japanese, Russian or Chinese.

The fact is the TWU will not fight. Koziatek even told me so four years ago. He said "You will never see the TWU strike at AA".

Tell us TWUEr, what exactly would be a strike issue for you? What would the company have to do to get you to be willing to strike?

Just as you say Bucks opinion means nothing to you, your claim of veterans status means nothing to me, your behavior now is that of a coward.

Your claim that we gave all these concesions to save our less senior brothers is a lie. We gave these concessions to save the TWUs payoffs and to undercut the industry. We gave these concessions to put other airlines out of business. To give AA such a competative edge that no other airline could compete and as a result AA would expand and the TWU would get more low paid members. WE are the scabs of the industry thanks to people like you. Despite your claims, we still have people in the street. We left those wounded to die now didnt we? We are not "carrying" them are we? The fact is that ever since at least 1995 we have given AA the lowest maint labor costs of all the majors. After those airlines went through bankruptcy and brought their costs more in line with AA we went and undercut them again. We undercut them deeper than anyone else ever did, including Frank Lorenzo. As a result of the TWU even non-union workers find themselves in a position of losing benifits and wages.

Outsourcing? Why outsource when its cheaper to keep it in house? When you have an in=pocket union that would agree to a contract that has as little as one week of paid vacation, only five holidays at 4 hours extra pay if eight or ten hours are worked and has wage levels that are lower than the vendors? The fact is that AA had this even prior to the concessions, they were a bonus!

With people like you, Buck need not be careful about using "fighting words", we have already seen how much fight you and your kind are capable of.