Glimpse Into The Real World

cavalier said:
As Quoted:
Been laid off from USAIR now over two years after twelve years of service. I am now working at TIMCO the most ---- up situation I see that will only get worse as far as third party maintenance goes is the total loss of a true career. Absolutely no job security whatsoever. If you are not clocked on to a job you are not getting an hourly wage period. If no work available you are sent home. I truly messed up taking this job and all of you out there think before you go to work for anybody as you will give up your unemployment $$.
hey mon..too all thee bee-you-tee-fool peeples.....dee lavMon ask???why doan dee timko peeples do dee honorable 'ting and seek dee YOUnion representation?
me brethren doan have dee moneies for dee presents 'cause dey no give 'em dee work.....no plane,no work....lavMon ssay dee time ripe fer de YOUnion representation campain....hey mon??

I agree with 700uw. We need to take a stand like allegheny county did with PIT. When they told Siegel to go pound salt, he backed down. That is what it's going to take here. Until we tell him no, round 3 won't be the last either.

crazyincanton

crazyincanton said:
I agree with 700uw. We need to take a stand like allegheny county did with PIT. When they told Siegel to go pound salt, he backed down. That is what it's going to take here. Until we tell him no, round 3 won't be the last either.

crazyincanton
CIC:hold the phone....davey hasn't sent in the singing fat lady as of yet.....
we haven't seen daves response.....its coming i assure you.