Good News...More Flight Attendant recalls

55 people slated to return later in the year have been added to the June 1st recall.

All recalls except for those who dropped off are scheduled to be back by the end of the year. I hope AA gives first right of hire to those f/a's that fell off the recall list and that would include many AA hired f/a's.

All recalls except for those who dropped off are scheduled to be back by the end of the year. I hope AA gives first right of hire to those f/a's that fell off the recall list and that would include many AA hired f/a's.
We need new blood.... New New New Hires.....

after the last announced recall for October 2011, there will still be another 200 or so on the list so I don't think all recalls will be back by years end. 6 month PLOAs are also being offered for 300 people. I sure hope the left hand knows what they right hand is doing over at Centreport. I would hate for people to get recalled right as we are sliding into an overage.

Latest posts