F/A Recalls

Just because we have Asian F/As doesn't necessarily mean they speak Mandarin... I haven't met any, with the exception of one who previously worked for Air China who was furloughed long ago and doubt will ever come back.
My friend Ken is fluent in Mandarin and Cantonese. I am fluent in three languages and one is Asian. I was a French LOD/O over ten years ago but if you have enough seniority, why lock yourself into any block? I'm sure that Ken would agree that it's a lot more fun to fly LAS and SFO. He's the most senior male F/A in PHL, and I'm sure he'd be as a Mandarin speaker too, but why? The LOD/O position sux IMO unless you are too junior to hold any block.

Just because we have Asian F/As doesn't necessarily mean they speak Mandarin... I haven't met any, with the exception of one who previously worked for Air China who was furloughed long ago and doubt will ever come back.

I am quite sure Elizabeth Chung does....she has a very strong accent.

That is unless she is taking a sh@# and gets a no contact when she is called.... :up: Remember when she said that at the union meeting!!! Priceless!!!! lol

I am quite sure Elizabeth Chung does....she has a very strong accent.

That is unless she is taking a sh@# and gets a no contact when she is called.... :up: Remember when she said that at the union meeting!!! Priceless!!!! lol
Ahh, yes... she does a lot to further our cause and make us look like professionals.