GOP Culture of Losing

How many rockets can you buy with the 6 billion dollars Biden gave Iran.
He didn’t give it to Iran, and it was their money. Qatar is handling the money in a South Korean Bank and can only be dispersed for humanitarian items.

“The waiver means that European, Middle Eastern and Asian banks will not run afoul of U.S. sanctions in converting the money frozen in South Korea and transferring it to Qatar's central bank, where it will be held for Iran to use for the purchase of humanitarian goods.”

He didn’t give it to Iran, and it was their money. Qatar is handling the money in a South Korean Bank and can only be dispersed for humanitarian items.

“The waiver means that European, Middle Eastern and Asian banks will not run afoul of U.S. sanctions in converting the money frozen in South Korea and transferring it to Qatar's central bank, where it will be held for Iran to use for the purchase of humanitarian goods.”

I would bet that Iran already has a work around to allow them to use the 6 billion dollars how they see fit.

Last edited:
I would bet that Iran already has a work around to allow them to use the 6 billion dollars how they see fit.

What don’t you get?

Iran doesn’t control the money and doesn’t have access to it unless Qatari government approves it. There are check and balances in the agreement.

You’re just speculating. And have no facts to support they can spend it as the see fit.

What don’t you get?

Iran doesn’t control the money and doesn’t have access to it unless Qatari government approves it. There are check and balances in the agreement.

You’re just speculating. And have no facts to support they can spend it as the see fit.
Biden just freed up Iran's internal expenditures by 6 billion.

Can you hear me now?

Biden just freed up Iran's internal expenditures by 6 billion.

Can you hear me now?
Already proved to you all wrong.

Guess some of you have reading comprehension issues

Already proved to you all wrong.

Guess some of you have reading comprehension issues

OK class......here's how it works, for those with limited thought processes.

Fred has $12...he spends 6 of it on bandages, the other 6 on bullets.
Tom comes along and says 'Fred, Ill pay for your bandages' with my 6 bucks.
Now Fred has $12 bucks to by bullets.

Reactions: Seatacus
OK class......here's how it works, for those with limited thought processes.

Fred has $12...he spends 6 of it on bandages, the other 6 on bullets.
Tom comes along and says 'Fred, Ill pay for your bandages' with my 6 bucks.
Now Fred has $12 bucks to by bullets.
They don’t have access to the money. Qatar controls it and will only release it to pay for humanitarian items. Iran doesn’t get the money it goes straight to whomever they buy humanitarian items from.

They don’t have access to the money. Qatar controls it and will only release it to pay for humanitarian items. Iran doesn’t get the money it goes straight to whomever they buy humanitarian items from.
What they are saying is that Iran will now use money that they were going to spent for internal humanitarian issues and use that money to buy weapons. Then....get the money from Qatar for humanitarian issues. Because the people who drafted the resolution were apparently too stupid to ever imagine such a scenario. AND...considering they got the money got approved LAST MONTH, they must have paid for overnight shipping to Gaza and checked the "this is a gift" box on the order to keep prying eyes from seeing it.

Reactions: Seatacus