GOP Culture of Losing

Get help.
0UwnOm.gif
Is the border important or not? To hear most MAGAots it's the numero uno issue. Yet their likely candidate for president has informed the POT Republicans NOT to agree to any deals on the border before the election. Because a deal on the border would be better for the country than it would be for Trump. Because Turmp doesn't care about the country.

Republicans have taken a break from peeing on each other to impeach Mayorkas for something or other.

Is the border important or not? To hear most MAGAots it's the numero uno issue. Yet their likely candidate for president has informed the POT Republicans NOT to agree to any deals on the border before the election. Because a deal on the border would be better for the country than it would be for Trump. Because Turmp doesn't care about the country.
A deal on the border? How about the Biden administration just starts enforcing the laws that already exist. Think that might be better for the country?

A deal on the border? How about the Biden administration just starts enforcing the laws that already exist. Think that might be better for the country?
There was a border bill that was before congress. A bill that tightened the border. Trump urge his fellow POTers NOT to vote for it. Why? Why would he do that if he gave two sh-ts about the country? The GOP used to be the tough guy party but they kowtow to deranged man child. The GOP isn't the GOP anymore, and that's not good for America. Heil Trump.

There was a border bill that was before congress. A bill that tightened the border. Trump urge his fellow POTers NOT to vote for it. Why? Why would he do that if he gave two sh-ts about the country? The GOP used to be the tough guy party but they kowtow to deranged man child. The GOP isn't the GOP anymore, and that's not good for America. Heil Trump.
That bill does nothing to tighten the border. Besides Biden doesn't need any bill. He can tighten the border anytime he wants. You know, Biden the actual president. The guy who threw the border wide open and left it that way since he got in. I know all you can do is talk about Trump but he isn't the president.

That bill does nothing to tighten the border. Besides Biden doesn't need any bill. He can tighten the border anytime he wants. You know, Biden the actual president. The guy who threw the border wide open and left it that way since he got in. I know all you can do is talk about Trump but he isn't the president.
Why would the presumptive candidate for the Republicans tell them to vote against anything regarding the border? If that's the case and you agree with the fool that said it, then shut up about the border because your candidate just took it off the table.

Why would the presumptive candidate for the Republicans tell them to vote against anything regarding the border? If that's the case and you agree with the fool that said it, then shut up about the border because your candidate just took it off the table.
Your president is in control not the presumptive nominee. You must support us having no borders because you never have anything to say about Biden.

Your president is in control not the presumptive nominee. You must support us having no borders because you never have anything to say about Biden.
And my president is trying to do something. Your candidate is telling his spineless congressmen to not do anything. Trump wants to swoop and and look like a hero. I tell you what.....for a guy who is seeking a second term as president, he sure hates Americans and the country. He doesn't want congress working on the border AND.....he hopes the economy crashes before the election. Not so that he can fix it...just so that it doesn't happen on his watch. If you really want to follow this guy, I'd suggest putting your 401K in all cash. It would suck to have to delay retirement because the wish of an idiot came true.

And my president is trying to do something. Your candidate is telling his spineless congressmen to not do anything. Trump wants to swoop and and look like a hero. I tell you what.....for a guy who is seeking a second term as president, he sure hates Americans and the country. He doesn't want congress working on the border AND.....he hopes the economy crashes before the election. Not so that he can fix it...just so that it doesn't happen on his watch. If you really want to follow this guy, I'd suggest putting your 401K in all cash. It would suck to have to delay retirement because the wish of an idiot came true.
America effectively has no border right now. The whole world is walking in and your President is doing absolutely nothing. Everyone knows it. I know this is a hard concept for you to accept but Biden does not need any help from congress to fix this. He can fix it with the wave of a pen. He doesn't want to. He is facilitating it. No one blames a former president (that had the border under control) except you. You see what Biden is doing yet all you can so is screech and whine about Trump who, news flash, hasn't been president for three years.
J2-CJJN4-CBZCMTOGOWC6-GWTHGG4.jpg

The Republicans holding up aid to the Ukraine last month unless they got an immigration bill have short memories.

Trump just wants more cheap labor in this country.
Democrats just want replacement voters. BTW, Pelosi and Schumer are both on record saying we need these people to pick our vegetables and work in our kitchens.
Republicans have taken a break from peeing on each other to impeach Mayorkas for something or oth
I don't know what the point is here.......waste of time just like the two phony Trump impeachments.
Republicans demanded a deal on the border.
They passed HR-2 but Biden didn't want to hear it.......until the border became another nail in his polling.
And my president is trying to do something.
Suddenly, he realizes eliminating Trump border policies wasn't such a good idea. The asshole is my president too.
Trump wants to swoop and and look like a hero.
Don't think so, He wants to do right for America.
The Republicans holding up aid to the Ukraine last month unless they got an immigration bill have short memories.
They asked for a stand alone border bill, it was Schumer and McConnell who want to bundle.
Oh no, now the Republicans are worried about Taylor Swift smacking them down.
LOL........Not sure if you saw, Biden and the White House almost declared a nation emergency over those AI Tay Tay pics.

Back