Helicopter Engineers & Pilot Association

Lets get something straight here.

First off I insist on being President due to two very signifigant facts...one I am a Newfie from Curling East a far better community than Corner Brook. Secondly and most important I am also part savage and as a First Nations, Newfie X Breed that puts me far and away the most deserving of respect and high position in any group...period.

As to that runt from Corner Brook that is associaated with the dark side, I see no reason that he could not join such a group. In fact we should have one from the dark side to help even things up.

So there........

P.S. :

I also have a Commercial Gyroplane license ( U.S.A. ) so why not call it

"The helicopter and Gyroplane Engineers and Pilots Association? " After all it should cover "all" rotary wing A/C

The very Reverend Chas W.

Swinger,

"I'm in too, but we need to stop brown-nosing a particular individual here, he has no higher status than anyone, but it seems everyone likes to snuggle up and pat his back. I have a motorcycle too, and I ride across the country, but does anyone care?

Where the hell did that come from? Who claims any higher status? Who is 'brown-nosing', and what could I offer them, except a belly full of scotch? You're way out of line there, Sunshine - I made one post in the original thread, for which I will certainly make no apologies, and have taken no active role in this endeavour but to provide encouragement.

The big difference here is, most of us know each other's identity, and have been friends for a while. Where do you fit into that equation?

I'm sorry your motorcycle trip didn't appear to have been as much fun as mine. Since the little 'ride report' generated the fourth highest viewership in the site's history, you appear to be in the minority in your resentment toward it. Get over it. Whoever you are, why don't you leave your obvious personal bias at the door and try to make this thing work for everybody?

RDM - you didn't carry a Ministerial Delegation, so you didn't have the same conflict.

Bullet - I know we attend the various conferences and such, as a way of supporting them, but as far as I know we are not full members. I could be wrong on that. As for my involvement - the way I read it, if one carries a Ministerial Delegation, the client is the Canadian public, so I think active membership in a special interest group that acts on behalf of another party would be a conflict of interest. Especially in today's climate. I think this is why a pilot's org is so important - the operators have the HAC, the public is represented by TC, there are various AME associations, but the drivers have nobody.

I'm glad to see this thread getting some attention.

CTD:

I can't honestly argue with ya on that point (Man, that's disappointing!) I do know 4 MDR here in Cowtown and they are members of the AME assoc here (I'm not!)

I also know for sure that 3 M&M Inspectors outa Edmonchuk there WERE members of the AME assoc.

As for the question of Military drivers, why should they NOT be allowed to join??

Reverend Chas:

Jasus Bye, streching her there a little bit aren't ya?? Firstly, there are no First Nations that are indeginous to Newfieland. Remember the old head fee??? Secondly, thta crowd from Curling are scary, bye. Go down dere on a Friday night and dey throwed rocks at ya! :up:

Bullet:

My gran,ma was Mic Mac, they's frm Nova Scotia. .... Why did you whities shoot all your first Nations people?

I still think I should be President.

Chas W. ....First Nations and First Class Engineer- sort of First Class pilot.

Rev:

DO feel bad, bye. I'm in a mixed marriage . My missus is from Nova Scotia, as well.

You'd have to go back in history to find the answer to why the Beothuks were shot. I don't know and to be quite honest with ya, since I can't live the past, correct the mistakes of the past, I accept no responsibility for the sins of my fore fathers!

Fine with me, you can be president if ya want. I never did have much time for Authoritarins anyway! :D

Don:

Congrats on the first step. Put me on your list, I will PM you. Do you need any money, website help, anything at all.

Walter Heneghan
CHL EMS

CTD.........as usual you corrected me :wacko: :shock:

Now this ministerial thingy.................. is that something like "diplomatic amunity" :p :p

yes i must agree !! not that i'm an expert on the in's and out of this industry because i'm just starting out in it , but and association sounds like the way to go . i would definatly sign up :up:

salut !

how about Helicopter Engineers, Maintenance and Pilots Ass. :huh:

hey we can call it HEMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

just a thought................... :p

Yeah and the bumper sticker on all members cars could read

"Dont Drink And Drive - Smoke HEMP and Fly Home"

:D

"Dont Drive And Drive " :huh: :huh: :huh:

you been smokin' already??? :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

just teasing................ :D :D :D :D

i guess the headquarters will be in BC eh?

Back