I Am Shocked

Schatzee said:
Since when do you need incentive to go to work everyday you are not sick?!? Grow up......
[post="305332"][/post]​

Grow up? Granted, using buddy passes to reward good attendance is a little weak, but we've all known employees who think it's thier right to use all their alloted sick days no matter what. And there are other reasons too; one of my co-workers got stuck in Seattle :unsure: trying to get back to Phoenix and called in sick. Not a wise move :blink: when we all knew he was non-reving that weekend.

xoxo said:
Does U still give employees 2 free first class upgrades for international if you have perfect attendance? I had a friend who had 4 and we used them for Europe.
[post="305435"][/post]​

Well, as far as I know, yes. One years perfect attenadance gets you two free upgrades anywhere we fly. They are good for 3 years after that if you cant use them.

As far as the person who started this forum thinking they got screwed, HP is pretty much calling the shots on everything so far. They are taking what they like of U 's policys which were MUCH more restrictive. Dont be mad at U.

Latest posts