I Am Shocked

okay... okay.... i read it too quickly and did not fully get it... now that i see it in blue, it is clearer now.....

phew............. and i was ready to send in an email...

upnaway... you got my feathers riled there for a minute

upnaway... you got my feathers riled there for a minute
[post="304649"][/post]​
[/quote]

I read it wrong to but I still don't like sharing my sttus with retirees, that is just wrong!

i think all retirees, 20 years, 10 years should have the same priority, below active employees, but at least this isnt as bad as I first thought it was... I should've known they wouldn't have segregated the employee's like that.....

sorry luv2flyhigh.... i didn't mean it as a bad thing........ when i first saw the post i thought that employees and retirees with 20 years or more would be a higher priority than those employees with less than 20... I didn't mean to offend anyone....................

i think tryin each other out is a good thing.... it will give all of us the opportunity to experience both options

CyaInAz said:
sorry luv2flyhigh.... i didn't mean it as a bad thing........ when i first saw the post i thought that employees and retirees with 20 years or more would be a higher priority than those employees with less than 20... I didn't mean to offend anyone....................

i think tryin each other out is a good thing.... it will give all of us the opportunity to experience both options
[post="304708"][/post]​
It's great to see that they are actively soliciting employee input before making a decision. Just something for everyone to keep in mind--if you want your feedback to be considered, you have to give a somewhat intelligent argument for it ..don't just say "this is fair, and this isn't fair".

UPNAWAY said:
multitasker said:
God only knows this hurts but I have to agree with you hulagirl, I don't think Doug sold us out. This policy is a great compromise and does bring back the old AWA guest pass program with a new twist.

I may have over reacted but it was a gut feeling.
How is the AWA culture going to be the surviving culture (which everyone thinks is critical) if we have to make most of the "compromises".
We know that the US folks will come out much butter than most HP in the area of Jobs, Salaries, Schedule, Vacvation etc!
What about our health benefits next year? We pay close to nothing, bet thats going to change? :unsure:
[post="304643"][/post]​
We are far from making out much better than U. U is going to make out just as good as we do. This is about comprimise, just like a marriage. You can't also have the kung-fu fighter picture hanging in the living room when your married now can you?

I suggest that everyone read "Who Moved My Cheese" and then tell me what type of personality your are. Only 2 constant things in life, death and taxes. Other than that you MUST make changes and comprimises to survive.

This is a great pass policy and I am very happy about what the company is doing to keep this fair with everyones input.

CyaInAz said:
i think all retirees, 20 years, 10 years  should have the same priority, below active employees, but at least this isnt as bad as I first thought it was...  I should've known they wouldn't have segregated the employee's like that.....
[post="304660"][/post]​

all the retirees....must be honored.
their successful service and sacrifice to the company,
through the wind ,rain ,snow .....and worse,

has provided and allowed the current active employees to have an opportunity
of employment.

thus, one may rightfully argue,
retirees have earned their priority and
share it with active employees.

not the other way around....

CyaInAz said:
see attached...

SA3 – Personal/Vacation – active employees and retirees with 20 or more years of service and their accompanying family members and/or guests.
SA4 – Personal/Vacation Employees on leave and retirees with less than 20 years of service. Unaccompanied family members of active employees and retirees with 20 or more years of service.

[post="304645"][/post]​

Yeah.... I read it wrong too and thought the same thing. Some one should probrably send a letter to that email address telling them they need to clarify that.

Latest posts