I have had enough of the Teamsters!

But remember I don’t consider AMFA to be a real Union anyway. You’re not realizing that I completely do believe AMFA is a scam for a Law Firm to bilk money from naive and uneducated workers. And if AMFA was a real Union anyway they’re a Union that has no honor and deserves no respect or support.

Thats the real beauty in all of this - your opinion on AMFA means nothing - The Department of Labor regards them as a real union, the NMB regards them as a real union, the companies that must negotiate with them regard them as a real union ... why? Because they are a REAL UNION.

A real union that has won more recent certifications of aircraft mechanics & related than either of your precious twu or their picket line crossing/SCAB organizing associates, the iam.

You, as a self professed defender/supporter of the iam, and their actions, are nothing more than an honor-less, fake unionist - deserving neither respect or support.

Have a nice day -

Reactions: SWAMECH
Nah, not angry. Unlike La, I was employable and able to enjoy the perks of an airline employee lifestyle elsewhere while cashing my AA pension checks each month.

Well your last few responses make you come across as holding a grudge which is an emotional weed. I “try” not to let the disappointments or diversions in my life take root to spoil my garden. But that’s me.

Thats the real beauty in all of this - your opinion on AMFA means nothing - The Department of Labor regards them as a real union, the NMB regards them as a real union, the companies that must negotiate with them regard them as a real union ... why? Because they are a REAL UNION.

A real union that has won more recent certifications of aircraft mechanics & related than either of your precious twu or their picket line crossing/SCAB organizing associates, the iam.

You, as a self professed defender/supporter of the iam, and their actions, are nothing more than an honor-less, fake unionist - deserving neither respect or support.

Have a nice day -

Yep after the AMFA stole the membership that they represented since 1945 they should have just rolled over and helped them fight the big corporate bully that kicked the **** out of them. Yea maybe if my neighbor shoots my dog I should also take him over a nice Pot Luck Dinner.

AMFA at NWA got exactly what they deserved. They “earned” it….. “F AMFA”

You have a nice day as well.

Yep after the AMFA stole the membership that they represented since 1945 they should have just rolled over and helped them fight the big corporate bully that kicked the **** out of them. Yea maybe if my neighbor shoots my dog I should also take him over a nice Pot Luck Dinner.

AMFA at NWA got exactly what they deserved. They “earned” it….. “F AMFA”

You have a nice day as well.

When did I ever say the iam should've helped them?

I merely pointed out that at the very least they should not have deliberately worked AGAINST them, and any union worthy of the name, should definitely not have crossed an active picket line to try and organize SCABS.

That said I know this falls upon deaf ears - you and your ilk try to paint AMFA as some outside nebulous boogeyman - blindly refusing to believe/acknowledge that these are your members that are dissatisfied, and disenfranchised - they've sought out AMFA to provide the democratic representation that is sorely lacking in their current representatives.

You use the phrase ... stole the membership ... clearly illustrating that you like many others in the twu/iam/ibt hierarchy either have forgotten or never really knew in the first place - NO UNION OWNS ITS MEMBERSHIP - they are Representatives NOT Owners - if the membership isn't happy with that representation they have a right to change said representation - end of subject.

Guess someone forgets the letter AMFA sent to NW asking them to take more from the IAM workers and less from AMFA.

Then had the audacity to ask the IAM for help and never responded to the IAM’s letter back.

Guess someone forgets the letter AMFA sent to NW asking them to take more from the IAM workers and less from AMFA.

Then had the audacity to ask the IAM for help and never responded to the IAM’s letter back.

You can try to float whatever excuse you wish, it doesn't change the fact that the iam crossed a legal picket line, tried to organize SCABBING mechanics, and even went so far as having their own members perform struck work.

Its just that simple

When did I ever say the iam should've helped them?

I merely pointed out that at the very least they should not have deliberately worked AGAINST them, and any union worthy of the name, should definitely not have crossed an active picket line to try and organize SCABS.

That said I know this falls upon deaf ears - you and your ilk try to paint AMFA as some outside nebulous boogeyman - blindly refusing to believe/acknowledge that these are your members that are dissatisfied, and disenfranchised - they've sought out AMFA to provide the democratic representation that is sorely lacking in their current representatives.

You use the phrase ... stole the membership ... clearly illustrating that you like many others in the twu/iam/ibt hierarchy either have forgotten or never really knew in the first place - NO UNION OWNS ITS MEMBERSHIP - they are Representatives NOT Owners - if the membership isn't happy with that representation they have a right to change said representation - end of subject.

You can try to float whatever excuse you wish, it doesn't change the fact that the iam crossed a legal picket line, tried to organize SCABBING mechanics, and even went so far as having their own members perform struck work.

Its just that simple

AMFA supporters just never get this which frankly blows my mind. AMFA is formed by one guy (And a Law Firm) and then works to undermine both the IAM and TWU that have “served” AMT and Related in the Airline Industry since the early 1940’s. Then over time because of what’s happening in the Airline Industry due to deregulation it’s able to convince people to leave their current Unions with false promises that never materialize.

At NWA they cut the throat of the IAM and then during Bankruptcy said that the Airline should take more from IAM members instead of their members. Those members obviously being Fleet Service Clerks of which I am one. Looking down and further insulting non trade school workers. And after all that you believe the IAM (And their members) should have given AMFA (And their members) mercy?

AMFA members and their supporters just have an extreme arrogance against those they feel are beneath them that’s embedded in their History and their practices.

Just look here on this page for that example over the years. Any time the conversation gets rough for an AMFA supporter they return with “Are you an AMT” “You’re not an AMT” “You’re just a FSC” and other assorted comments designed to say I’m not worthy. And they barely if ever mention the “And Related” that they are demanded under NMB rulings going back almost 80 years to represent.

Sorry man but I don’t get or share your indignation.

And I’m not saying that the IBT provide the best representation but if you want to convince your members to try AMFA again after being dissatisfied with them, the IAM and the IBT good luck. Like I said in the beginning you guys are a mess.

But if you get AMFA back again I’m 100% sure you’ll get no support for any initiatives from most of the other Airline Unions who consider AMFA to be nothing but a bunch of snakes in the grass.

Oh spare me the victim routine, you're not very good at it.

You're just looking for excuses now that you can't justify with and sort of credibility what the iam did.

You're clearly not a real unionist - you condone it, you own it.

You're just looking for excuses now that you can't justify with and sort of credibility what the iam did.

So someone steals your wife and then her house is burning...you going to put out the fire? That's a big peace pipe you're smoking!

Reactions: WeAAsles
So someone steals your wife and then her house is burning...you going to put out the fire? That's a big peace pipe you're smoking!

And another lame analogy to try to explain away the iam's actions - just another splendid example why more and more MX & related are leaving the likes of the iam.

You don't cross picket lines - You don't try to organize SCABS - if you condone it, you own it.

Malik & Terry wrote a good article here - The issues with the ibt that AMFA tried to warn the members about back then are still valid

If the IAM really did that they deserve a round of applause 👏 and I wholeheartedly agree with them. Might even be the greatest thing I ever heard them do in their entire History.

If the IAM really did that they deserve a round of applause 👏 and I wholeheartedly agree with them. Might even be the greatest thing I ever heard them do in their entire History.

Yes the iam really did that - thanks for finally owning up to it - I'll hang on to this little acknowledgement on the off chance you ever try to portray yourself as a unionist again ... which you clearly are not.

• Haha