Inportant Info For Iam Readers

:up: You can sure tell when you lay out the facts that some people (7) sure go and hide.

7 defend your IAM show us the facts that Bird Doctor post is wrong, and how the IAM is not going to screw us any more. :mf_boff:

The IAM cost employees 26 outsourced city fleet service jobs, the iam
let Usairways outsourse to contractors 600 more families that
now have no benefits,health insurance or pension.

:up: You can sure tell when you lay out the facts that some people (7) sure go and hide.

7 defend your IAM show us the facts that Bird Doctor post is wrong, and how the IAM is not going to screw us any more. :mf_boff:
:D Hey! Where is 700? Where is his little yes man Delldude? Come on guys ,I want to hear some more slight of hand BS that is meant to detract from the issue of this post. The truth hath hitteth the fan., and the two schmucks have gone silent. HOORAY FOR BIRDDOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!

US Airways Mechanic and Related Collective Bargaining Agreement

“Don’t Fence Me Inâ€￾

Teamster’s representative Andy Marshall finally has admitted that the Teamsters interpretation of fair and equitable integration of seniority means the Mechanic and Related employees on America West can bump to any IAM represented station, but the America West staffed stations are fenced.

This means that a US Airways Mechanic and Related employee that may be reduced or bumped could not exercise their seniority to displace an America West employee with less seniority to avoid a layoff.

“Does this sound like fair and equitable?â€￾

Remember Andy Marshall is not a Mechanic and Related employee of America West or US Airways. He is an employee for UPS. One might say his interests in representing the employees on America West and US Airways are self serving, because the IAM’s interpretation of seniority integration is much different than his.

Roach has over 100,000 Airline and Railroad workers represented by his department.

And Bob, why don't you include the millions Neeleman has in stock also?

Jet blue has how many employees? I doubt it is over 10,000.

Hate to say this but Neeleman has earned his salary and Roach.....negotiating concessionary contracts? Claim to fame.....he is an expert in negotiating severence packages for soon to be displaced workers? :down: I realize we have "scope"...won the airbus ruling but gave away everything else? :down:

Roach's staff adminsters all the contracts and negotiates them, so he does have say in how the airlines are run.

Don't let the facts get in your way.