I have had enough of the Teamsters!

It was in the FSA CBA. Refusal to do it would result in insubordination and could result in termination.

it wasn’t added when SCAMFA went on strike.

Well lets see -

I posted the iam tried to organize scab mx which is true

I posted the iam performed struck work which is also true

so what exactly have you corrected?

And I'm just correcting “you” on your ridiculous attempts to try and rewrite what happened during the strike.

February 2008.

“Why does this sad Northwest Airlines saga matter to UAL employees? This is the same associa- tion that currently represents us at UAL. These are the same National Officers, the same attorneys (Seham, Seham, Meltz & Petersen) and the same financial advisory group (Seneca) that were respon- sible for the results at Northwest Airlines. There is a similar loss of personnel, with over 3,000 me- chanic and related furloughed between 2003 and 2006. There is the same lack of organizational resources, experience and expertise to successfully take on a huge corporation. We at United have been through too much for too long. It is incomprehensible to ever contemplate a round of bargain- ing, let alone a strike, with AMFA. We cannot afford to have this kind of representation. It’s time for us to switch to the years of experience, the strength and the competence of the Teamsters Union. With the upcoming representational election we have the ability to vote in a union with the resources, ex- pertise and track record to succeed. Without a doubt...”

Well lets see -

I posted the iam tried to organize scab mx which is true

I posted the iam performed struck work which is also true

so what exactly have you corrected?
You gotta love it when people keep using the NWA from 20 years ago. When it showed the entire industry that AMFA was willing to fight for their members and NOT cave to everything the co wanted like at AA and US air and other twu/iam represented memberships. It also showed how ALL on property unions did in fact cross picket lines, performed struck work, and even encouraged the co to hand over mechanic duties to the iam other work groups. It showed how all the other industrial unions were working with the co and against AMFA and that is why the strike ended up failing, because too many entities working with the co against AMFA.

I see you are keeping the 3 stooges in line with the truth(s). Have fun with it, no one believes these guys anymore anyway so have some fun...

You gotta love it when people keep using the NWA from 20 years ago. When it showed the entire industry that AMFA was willing to fight for their members and NOT cave to everything the co wanted like at AA and US air and other twu/iam represented memberships. It also showed how ALL on property unions did in fact cross picket lines, performed struck work, and even encouraged the co to hand over mechanic duties to the iam other work groups. It showed how all the other industrial unions were working with the co and against AMFA and that is why the strike ended up failing, because too many entities working with the co against AMFA.

I see you are keeping the 3 stooges in line with the truth(s). Have fun with it, no one believes these guys anymore anyway so have some fun...
Oh they fought them right to the unemployment line.

And this is fighting for its members?

“Yesterday the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA) filed with the National Mediation Board (NMB) to resolve representation issues among our Technician and related employees. Specifically, AMFA requested that the NMB terminate AMFA’s certification to represent the Mechanics and Related craft or class at Northwest. This morning the NMB accepted AMFA’s request and has revoked the union’s certification.

There’s a difference between fighting smart and fighting stupid.

I wonder sometimes if those AMFA Mechanics who never did cross the picket line to the last day were hired by any other Major carriers? I’m sure they ultimately had to apply though like a bunch of whimpering dogs with their tails between their legs.

Oh they fought them right to the unemployment line.

And this is fighting for its members?

“Yesterday the Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association (AMFA) filed with the National Mediation Board (NMB) to resolve representation issues among our Technician and related employees. Specifically, AMFA requested that the NMB terminate AMFA’s certification to represent the Mechanics and Related craft or class at Northwest. This morning the NMB accepted AMFA’s request and has revoked the union’s certification.

Check out this list of almost 1000 very very smart people who blew off that AMFA line and went to or back to work. I bet lots of them were able to finish off their careers and are retired now. No one has even updated this page in 9 years. That tells me for most this is in the rear view mirror now and forgotten.

Arguably, the union experience at Northwest was toxic enough it couldn't generate enough momentum to get unions in at Delta over the last 10+ years since the merger....

Arguably, the union experience at Northwest was toxic enough it couldn't generate enough momentum to get unions in at Delta over the last 10+ years since the merger....

Here we can at least partially agree. That and a few other items. Delta for the most part does take “decent” care of their employees which of course helps. They also brutally fight against any and all drives. And their size makes organizing a monumental task with having to get more than 50% of each group to sign cards within the space of one year.

Unions have been able to secure groups at JetBlue and Spirit because they are much smaller and easier to focus on the cities they’re staffed in.

ZomboMeme 05032022120357.jpg

Should we post a picture of the hangars at AFW as the TWU's legacy?

Maybe you should look at these pictures instead if you want to see TWU’s legacy?

But blaming the previous union from OVER 20 years ago for your weak scope language today matters? Aren't you selectively precious!?!