IAM -- Fleet Service Thread 2/29-3/7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hear a few Roabilly I'm open to some sugestions

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First...

Stay connected with this network...

Rember where yahh came frum.... How hard did yer parents work ?

Is this tha direction yahh want future generations tahh go ?

We are tha last of tha career airline employees in this industry !

Stay Friggin' Solid !

Roll if you want to improve solidarity then your going to need to get the message out in an unbiased fashion to the rest of the fleet masses .

Believe it or not there are actually people in the hub who’ve worked here for several years who are unaware of what’s been going on these last few years in terms of getting a new contract ..

What we need to do is bring more people into the fold , and the best way to do that is to explain our current situation by laying out a history of what’s transpired since the merger . You know give a timeline and explain the significant events , kinda like a history lesson . Who ever writes this should be unbiased because there’s nothing worse than reading what appears to be pure union propaganda .

I’m suggesting a pamphlet along the lines of Thomas paine’s Common sense .

since aluminum and 700 don't want to keep us FLEET update on M/R . I found this on there thread . some may find it interesting

it will be interesting to see what they don't take away from them . It should help our neg team if there's another round.

March 6, 2008
To the Mechanic and Related Members at US Airways:

Your transition negotiation committee is still in Phoenix, AZ. Transition talks are still proceeding and the
committee is planning on staying until Saturday. While plans were for the team to return home on Friday,
progress has been made and your committee is prepared to continue to meet to bring these talks to a successful
conclusion. More information will be sent as we work on bringing these talks to an end and/or a successful
conclusion.

Your continued support is paramount to obtaining an agreement.We are committed to getting a fair and
equitable agreement and we will continue to keep you informed as this process continues.

Excuse me?

My posts that I have put on here, replied to posters who asked questioned or posted information in regard to how M&R do things.

sidenote: M/R go back to the table this week. rumor has it they are close . IT will be interesting to see what the company

gives them . or should I say doesn't take away from them. I think that may help strengthen our neg. This is the first time

that mtc goes before fleet service. should be interesting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Aluminum Enemy…

I thought we decided yahh were relegated tahh M&R…

Why do yahh keep comin’ back tah Fleet ?

I got plenty ahh little blue MEL/CDL stickers fer yah tah fill out,
peel…’n apply um…you know where !

I could care less what kinda stickers you have, I don't use them in my work area.

And I can come to any thread on this forum. You have no power to relegate me anywhere. If I read hypocritcal comments posted, I'm gonna respond to whoever I want.

Are you Lith's spokesperson?

it will be interesting to see what they don't take away from them . It should help our neg team if there's another round.

You are gravely mistaken if you think that your group is going to get everything the M&R group might get. Its apples to oranges. Lets not forget the M&R groups givebacks were the second highest from any group behind the pilots.

Thats why we split over 23% of the profit sharing poll, when fleet is somewhere in the 8 % range. That being said we probably lost almost 3 times as much during bankruptcies than the fleet did. So, its only fair that we recover the same amount back above and beyond fleet.

That offer that was voted down is looking better and better everyday. Good luck.

Cutting Utility throats so that you don't have to take it up the @## is hardly what I would consider a concession. That's cool how you then take that larger profit sharing percentage and divide it amongst a smaller group. Thats cutthroat democracy! Thats not what we would advocate.

Cutting Utility throats so that you don't have to take it up the @## is hardly what I would consider a concession. That's cool how you then take that larger profit sharing percentage and divide it amongst a smaller group. Thats cutthroat democracy! Thats not what we would advocate.

Me personally didn't cut anyones throats. I voted NO for every offer that was put to the membership. Hell, I even voted NO TWICE!! :shock: The fact is that the M&R groups contract has been around for over 40 years, and it got destroyed worse than many of the other groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.