IAM Mech. & Related thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may have to live with this mess they call an agreement for the next,who knows how many years,but we don't have to do it with the iam.Time to dump i am management! :angry:

We may have to live with this mess they call an agreement for the next,who knows how many years,but we don't have to do it with the iam.Time to dump i am management! :angry:

Well this should be a wake-up to PIT. They held the rest of the group back and now what. West gets screwed, big time and they couldn't even preserve the scope. Lots of promises to keep out the teamsters, little to show for it. (And they STILL refuse to do a mail ballot, wtf?)

One for one Date of hire and/or classification, that is how it has been done in M&R in every merger at US.

If you hold more than one classification under the CBA you get date of classification, but of vacation purpose you get date under the CBA if you hold more than one and are working in a higher classificaction.

The passage of the TA is what it is. The most shameful episode, to date, of Usairways M&R's willingness to drag the AMT into the depths of bottom feeding. I guess we have about six months to work on our individual PLAN "B". You do have a PLAN "B" you witless yes voters?

One for one Date of hire and/or classification, that is how it has been done in M&R in every merger at US.

If you hold more than one classification under the CBA you get date of classification, but of vacation purpose you get date under the CBA if you hold more than one and are working in a higher classificaction.

Vacation has always been company time.

The passage of the TA is what it is. The most shameful episode, to date, of Usairways M&R's willingness to drag the AMT into the depths of bottom feeding. I guess we have about six months to work on our individual PLAN "B". You do have a PLAN "B" you witless yes voters?

I think plan B will be to educate all the yes voters that they actually got about 0.50 an hr raise on the west side.And it should be about the same on the east.Except for the folks who got the meggga raise on the west and I have nothing against that.They were no/licenced mechs and by the contract they should get the raise.Some folks on the east are just figureing out how bad they got it BK2....lol

When all are educated pass out the teamsters cards.If they close PIT,it will be a shoe in.Fire that shot across the bow Doug. :up: :up: :up:

I think plan B will be to educate all the yes voters that they actually got about 0.50 an hr raise on the west side.And it should be about the same on the east.Except for the folks who got the meggga raise on the west and I have nothing against that.They were no/licenced mechs and by the contract they should get the raise.Some folks on the east are just figureing out how bad they got it BK2....lol

When all are educated pass out the teamsters cards.If they close PIT,it will be a shoe in.Fire that shot across the bow Doug. :up: :up: :up:
:shock: So Pit ,with it's 700 some votes ,added up to 65%Interesting.. PHX has Pit out numbered. Along with Clt. Company time for accural, Time under the agreement for pecking order. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts