What % of IAM Mechs Turned In IBT Cards?

I am an IAM Mechanic or Related And

• Turned in an IBT card

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Told the IBT where to stick their IBT card

• I'm thinking about turning an IBT card in but haven't yet

• Don't care one-way or the other

• Total voters

EricLv2Fish

Veteran
Aug 25, 2005
A little poll to gauge IAM mech and related feelings toward the IBT. Please, don't be shy!

I'm shocked noone has voiced their opinion. But then again I guess that proves the apathy theory.

So far almost 3 to 1 ratio. Course we are depending on people's honesty....

no overtime for turncoats..... :lol:

this polls numbers look like they may very well indeed go into decertification....44% for to #31% don't care...
wow,thats too close for me! :shock:

the # look great

36 responses out of what 6000 iam and 900 ibt members, nothing to get real excited about. It will be a smoother transition and better for the company if the IAM stays the union of choice. The bids should be out today for the CLT engine shop.

36 responses out of what 6000 iam and 900 ibt members, nothing to get real excited about. It will be a smoother transition and better for the company if the IAM stays the union of choice. The bids should be out today for the CLT engine shop.
guy...these are the tea leaves IBT goes by.... :lol:

doan cha knoe?

Hey Eric.......this poll doesn't gauge squat. At best it just stimulates discussion but that's it.

I'll concede it's not scientific by any means. It does provide a gauge at the board level...nothing more. Add to that the uncertainty of ONLY IAM folks providing the input and the reliability declines. So yes....it probably at best stimulates discussion.

If this is a showing of IAM'er concern about there job then we all are going to be up a creak.
7oo and Dude you are proud of a showing like this. I would thought a higher showing of "Told the IBT where to stick their IBT card" not "Don't care one-way or the other"
Fred is not talking to IBT in Washington there are more there cause that is where the total is being add up not Phx

VOTE IS COMING

With the IAM nothing is ever better. The 36 show that no one cares and no one will vote but the people on this board ( and we all now they will vote).

Latest posts