Iam Mechanic And Related Agreement On Line

Good morning Mr. 700,

I see you are up to your old tricks again. Ok......but the IAM is raiding Tempe on Thursday. Did you pay attention like you were supposed too?
:)
You are the only one up to tricks or should I say lies.

The IAM is holding a informational meeting, they are not soliciting any IBT member to sign cards. Can you say the same of the IBT?

Apparently you are the one who is not paying attention.

PSA and Piedmont were mergers, and the scopel language has been tested and if you knew anything about the Railway Labor Act, the Airbus Arbitration Award is precedent setting and cannot be challenged without major damages being paid to the membership from the company as the IAM would get an injuction and judgement against the company.

As a former member of the IAM I will attend the meeting on thursday just to let the attendees know what a piece of work the IAM is. I will of course remind them how the IAM kept thier contract secluded till the Teamsters posted it. Not a wonder they kept it hidden. About the only thing it is good for is to use a muzzle on you.

Funny,

Lets compare who does heavy maintenance who doesn't?

Who has 2,000 mechanic and related and who has 900?

Take the IBT blinders off and maybe you will see scope language is more important then anything else.

You are the only one up to tricks or should I say lies.

The IAM is holding a informational meeting, they are not soliciting any IBT member to sign cards. Can you say the same of the IBT?

Apparently you are the one who is not paying attention.

PSA and Piedmont were mergers, and the scopel language has been tested and if you knew anything about the Railway Labor Act, the Airbus Arbitration Award is precedent setting and cannot be challenged without major damages being paid to the membership from the company as the IAM would get an injuction and judgement against the company.

If there is anyone out there that has felt that I have been misleading or lied, please let me know I will do my best to correct the mistake.

You stated the IAM is raiding in Tempe.

That is a lie, the IAM is holding a meeting, the IBT is raiding by soliciting US M&R employees to sign a card.

Own up your misinformation as I have quoted in my previous post your exact mistruth.

Funny,

Lets compare who does heavy maintenance who doesn't?

Who has 2,000 mechanic and related and who has 900?

Take the IBT blinders off and maybe you will see scope language is more important then anything else.

ROFL........Mr. 70......thank you for increasing the number of mechanics we have. You should be calling the IAM members that have been furloughed, what is it 2000 plus, and asking how they are doing.........but I'm sure you really don't care. It's a funny thing about the IBT, if you want to see you can, if you just want to be in the dark and let them handle it all, you can. No blinders need.

Maybe you should check the state of the industry.

Go ask ALPA, AFA, AMFA, CWA, IAM, IBT and all the unions in the industry at the legacies why they have taken concessions and have had layoffs?

AA, DL, CO, NW, US, UA, ATA, HA, AQ, maybe the state of the industry and all the chapter 11 filings have something to do with it.

When the laws of the land are against the employees and are made for the companies any union cant stop what has happened.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your rant.

Maybe you should check the state of the industry.

Go ask ALPA, AFA, AMFA, CWA, IAM, IBT and all the unions in the industry at the legacies why they have taken concessions and have had layoffs?

AA, DL, CO, NW, US, UA, ATA, HA, AQ, maybe the state of the industry and all the chapter 11 filings have something to do with it.

When the laws of the land are against the employees and are made for the companies any union cant stop what has happened.

But hey, don't let the facts get in the way of your rant.
Is it the state of the industry or the laws of the land?
The state of the industry dictates that we must adjust to the travelers needs, the cost of fuel, cost of overhead, what the competitions prices are and what we charge (and probably others).
The laws of the land have really not changed, (exept for maybe BK laws just recently). Our industry leaders have used the laws to get to where the state of the industry does not impact us negatively, or as little as possible. They will probably do it again if they have to. We (the employees) just get caught in the crossfire.
You make sense in your comment to gonzo, but did the leaders of the unions think this way when they were unwilling to come to the table to negotiate changes or did they just learn this the hard way?

Latest posts

Back