Teamsters Contract With America West Mechanics And Related

gonzo

Veteran
Oct 17, 2005
There has been many questions about the contract that the Teamsters have with AWA Mechanics and related. Here is the link to the Local 104 contract negotiations. You will see what articles have been Temporarily Agreed on and what has been added and changed. Remember no contract is perfect. The Teamsters are working to move forward, in a positive manner, in this atmosphere of change for the industry and the New US Airways.

Teamsters Local 104

A similar link for the IAM's new contract would be a positive gesture, thank you.

:up: I was told that the teamsters have a copy of the IAM contract and are going to post the whole thing. So everyone will be able to see. Maybe 700UW will be able to show us where he gets his facts. I'm sure even the IAM members would like to see what they have as a contract. Cause 700UW said that the company needed to print more. With just a little of your dues money going to printing they could of helped you. Guess thay didnt want to help you out any more than the have.

i believe that the IAM website is something like IAM141.org
may be something like this: www.iam141.org or something someone else with better knowledge than me can answer but hope this helps

Are there no IAM members willing to post the current IAM contract? I am still waiting for one certain individual to step up to the plate. I am having my doubts that he will back up his comments with proof.

There is not one available electronically, is that so hard to understand?

Don't worry soon you will have your own personal copy when you become and IAM member.

There is not one available electronically, is that so hard to understand?

Don't worry soon you will have your own personal copy when you become and IAM member.

If you have a copy then type in the scope as a start. At least it would be a gesture of good faith. If the contract is a good one then YOU or the IAM should not make it so difficult to get a copy or at least be able to read it. Here's your chance Mr. 700 to quiet all the critics who say the contract is not a good one.
:)

Like I said, you will get one when you become an IAM member or better yet come to CLT or PIT and see the AMTs in action overhauling A320s and 737s.

Like I said, you will get one when you become an IAM member or better yet come to CLT or PIT and see the AMTs in action overhauling A320s and 737s.

Like I said Mr. 700. The IAM contract is not as good as you have been "preaching". When even the most loyal of the "unionists" refuses to produce a copy of any part of it, there is a something very wrong.

If there is anyone who does have a copy, read it, check it against the Teamsters contract that has been posted. Having a choice is always better than having it shoved down your throat, like Mr. 700 wants to do.

You have read the modifications to the scope, that is partial language.

You have read the modifications to the scope, that is partial language.

Mr. 700 I have a car I am going to make you buy. Here it's yours. I will take the money out of you checkng account. Don't worry I will take what I need every month. Don't worry how much it costs or how long the loan is for. Just be happy that you have a car. By the way the air in the tires is extra.....and the gas tank has a hole in it, but we will fix it by 2009.

Don't let the IAM do a Mr. 700 on you. Sign a card HAVE A CHOICE.

Like I said Mr. 700. The IAM contract is not as good as you have been "preaching". When even the most loyal of the "unionists" refuses to produce a copy of any part of it, there is a something very wrong.

If there is anyone who does have a copy, read it, check it against the Teamsters contract that has been posted. Having a choice is always better than having it shoved down your throat, like Mr. 700 wants to do.

Teamster contract with AWA

I guess you are another IBT full-timer who does not work.

The contracts will be made available when the time is necessary.

The NMB will rule and you will become IAM, get your contract and increased jobs due to the fact that US/West will have to bring in-house all the A320 family overhaul and 50% of the 737s. That equals jobs and better days off and shifts for the former HP mechanics as more then likely your hangar in PHX will become a overhaul base.

If you don't like the IAM and its contract after you become an IAM member then feel free to sign your card, because more then likely the IBT knows they are wasting there time in contract negotiations as you will become and IAM member, why do you think they are begging for people to sign cards?

And remember all furloughess count in the # of eliglbe voters, you have a good chance that all the mechanic and related will become dercertified and then the company will be free to do as they please.

IBT doesnt have non working staff like the IAM. I and the others work full time and are not on the take from the union. Our perks for working are securing honest and fair representation for us and our members without lining our pockets or getting out of working like the IAM leadership. I have said it before and I will say it again -- having been IAM before I would rather not have any representation than have IAM style of representation least that way I only have to deal with the company cheating and lieing to me.

Funny the IBT LM2 shows Millions paid to working staff.

And when was the last time your Business Agent, or the head of the Transportation Deptartment put in 40 hours a week turning a wrench at HP?

The only people from the IAM that are full time paid staff(from the airline where they worked) are the General Chairman who come up from the membership where they work to be elected to represent the membership full time at the District Level.

I guess you are another IBT full-timer who does not work.

The contracts will be made available when the time is necessary.

The NMB will rule and you will become IAM, get your contract and increased jobs due to the fact that US/West will have to bring in-house all the A320 family overhaul and 50% of the 737s. That equals jobs and better days off and shifts for the former HP mechanics as more then likely your hangar in PHX will become a overhaul base.

If you don't like the IAM and its contract after you become an IAM member then feel free to sign your card, because more then likely the IBT knows they are wasting there time in contract negotiations as you will become and IAM member, why do you think they are begging for people to sign cards?

And remember all furloughess count in the # of eliglbe voters, you have a good chance that all the mechanic and related will become dercertified and then the company will be free to do as they please.

rofl .......Mr. 700 you are resorting to name calling again. That usually means that you are getting frustrated. I wish I could tell the future as well as you think you can. You don't know, but you are worried. So when are you sending your card in Mr. 700.

Latest posts