IAM (Screwed) lies and tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha 4

Feb 15, 2006
It has come to my attention that the IAM is doing what they do best. Lying! Lies and misinformation in PHX is running rampant. There is a very untrue rumor going thru here that the IBEW has walked away from attempts at organizing in PHX. Let me set the record straight. I know from a higher up in the IBEW that things are going very well systemwide. This is a lie being spread by Jim Cummings and others that as of Sunday 14 Oct. 07 the IBEW has walked away from US Airways. Please do not listen to the IAM all they have is strong armed tactics, lies and deceit. Look at what they have done for us already, take our dues and give us a horse s*it contract. Folks, listen to the info out there. Randy Canale is on the board of directors at United Airlines, what kind of representation is that for us? Please sign a card, the IBEW is going to support us better than all of us have ever had here. For further info go to www.joeypage.com/ibew. Lets get the IAM out, we will not get a decent contract with them. Also check out ibew.org and ibew98.org. Isn't it about time we win instead of being hung out to dry like laundry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back