IAM (Screwed) lies and tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha 4

Feb 15, 2006
It has come to my attention that the IAM is doing what they do best. Lying! Lies and misinformation in Phx is running rampant. The latest lie being spread is that the IBEW has walked away from attempts to organize the IBEW in PHX. I know from a higherup in the IBEW that the organizing is going very well systemwide. This lie is being spread by Jim Cummings and others. Remember that the IAM "negotiated" a contract for us that is so bad, you all would not see how much raise you are left with until it is too late. Strong armed tactics, lies and deception are all hallmarks of the IAM. What have they done for all of us, east and west combined? Take our dues and what else? Oh yeah, a terrible contract too. The money is a short sighted view of what is at stake here. Do you know that Randy Canale is on the board of directors at United Airlines? What kind of representation do you expect from an industry insider? Fair? Hahaha. Please fill out an IBEW card in PHX, lets take back our future, not leave it to Parker and Canale. The IAM and US Airways have been in bed together for a long time. Do not wait for arbitration as the best we could do with the IAM is the contract that was thankfully voted down. We need cards signed, I hope PHX steps up and signs cards in droves. Look at www.joeypage.com/ibew and ibew.org. Also check out ibew98.org. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.