IBEW update: November 6th-

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 'ibew committee' (not to be confused with the real IBEW) needs a slogan.

How about "If you keep banging your head against a wall, it will feel real good when you stop"?

'Dog Wonder' date='Nov 9 2007, 09:44 PM' post='542373']

How about "If you keep banging your head against a wall, it will feel real good when you stop"?

DOG;

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.â€￾
There is only one time that is important—NOW!! It is the most important time because it is the only time that we have any power.â€￾

~ Leo Tolstoy

sunofsamsonite

Note:~ Ghandi on Family Guy
“I actually never wanted to be a activist I wanted to be a firefighter!â€￾

Ghandi is commonly referred to as Gandhi by many English speakers who can't just sit down together and discuss how to spell his name

Note:~ Ghandi on Family Guy
“I actually never wanted to be a activist I wanted to be a firefighter!â€￾

Ghandi is commonly referred to as Gandhi by many English speakers who can't just sit down together and discuss how to spell his name

BANG D'OH

Nice try.

DW,
If your so aware of the spelling of his name why don't you follow
his philosophy.
''An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.â€￾

Thanks

To ALL:

The IBEW informed the IBEW committee of its intentions to pause the IBEW campaign and get a card check. Beyond this, all opinions are as valid as mine on this subject.

This week, SAN was just awesome as it now has about 55 cards out of 70 signed up. CLT kicked butt and was very close to picking up 200 cards in one week [maybe they did dunno]. So CLT is at 500 and really nothing was in the way to stop it.

Nonetheless, the IBEW Philly local put things on pause. That's all I know as I am just a member of the IBEW committee.

I think the decent thing the IBEW Philly local should do is say 'game over' or step up to the plate. Everyone would understand one way or the other. Anything less, is less than right to the US AIRWAYS fleet service workers.

regards,

Wouldn't that be somehting if they're pausing because there is some sort of proposal/TA coming next week? Ya think. We'll keep plugging along until the count situation is verified or ???? Hate to be a few cards short when it would count............

sunofsamsonite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts